Topic: I'm currently in an important meeting
Svet !jzYkdX7lIw started this discussion 9 years ago #62,555
And I'm making a thread on minichan. People think I'm checking my email for information on an event coming up.
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 1 hour later[^] [v] #786,740
No you're not
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 11 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #786,741
@previous (B)
> No you're not Svet !jzYkdX7lIw joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 34 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #786,743
@786,740 (B)
@previous (C)
That's because I just got out
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 16 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #786,744
Was the meeting about your flat? Because you should probably have paid attention to it.
Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 43 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #786,748
@786,743 (Svet !jzYkdX7lIw)
How was it?
Svet !jzYkdX7lIw replied with this 9 years ago, 1 hour later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #786,753
@previous (F)
Boring. I go home in an hour
Anonymous E replied with this 9 years ago, 12 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #786,754
@previous (Svet !jzYkdX7lIw)
Getting an appraisal today, huh?
↕