Topic: I would expect Postmortem to date Asians exclusively and am surprised that that's not the case
Anonymous A started this discussion 9 years ago #62,410
He at least claims to date white people and I am confused by this
| Poll option |
Votes |
Percentage |
Graph |
| Postmortem seems like an Asian-dater |
4 |
40% |
|
| Postmortem does not seem like an Asian-dater |
6 |
60% |
|
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 48 minutes later[^] [v] #785,477
If you want to date the faggot, why don't you just ask him?
Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 10 minutes later, 59 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #785,478
@previous (B)
The question we are all asking.
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 15 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #785,479
@previous (Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU)
I think you have to fight George Costanza first.
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 30 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #785,481
he seems like a white exclusive kind of guy
Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 1 hour later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #785,486
Anonymous G joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 4 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #785,487
@previous (F)
Once you go yellow, you're a happier fellow.
Anonymous H joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 26 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #785,488
@785,479 (D)
> I think you have to fight George Costanza first. Anonymous I joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 3 hours later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #785,514
@OP
What's the story of that pic?
kook !!OPZbEQMT1 joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 11 hours later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #785,560
Yeah that feels right
Postmortem !!Qe8ScDbX+ joined in and replied with this 9 years ago, 22 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #785,567
@785,481 (E)
I date white people, but not on purpose. I would date an Asian if an Asian stole my heart I guess.
↕