Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.
Topic: Stupid people and their stupid fashion trends
Anonymous A started this discussion 15 years ago#6,092
Look at this jacket. It's a normal black jacket, but with some stupid fucking logo on the back (it says "SUPER DRY JAPAN.", whatever the fuck that means, Japan has been anything but dry lately). I see so many young people (age 15-20) wearing this exact jacket, I mean I was walking around the city center today and saw >20 people wearing this jacket (not that there is any reason to wear a jacket in the latter part of May). I literally counted that many people. WHY are people so fucking unoriginal and stupid? It just angers me and I can't explain why. What goes through their tiny little brains? *Clothes shopping...* "Nice jacket. OH FUCK IT HAS A STUPID LITTLE LOGO ON THE BACK OF IT THAT EVERY-FUCKING-ONE-ELSE IS WEARING I MUST BUY THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!"
I was behind someone driving a shitty moped earlier. Guess what? They were wearing this stupid fucking jacket and swerving all over the road like a suicidal, council house dwelling imbecile. I felt like running him over. Why are people (especially school children) this unoriginal? At least The North Face clothing is too expensive for most of the little shits to afford.
Ks !KansasxqvM joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 10 minutes later[^][v]#105,913
Brb buying pink shirt and pretending to like ponies. I can has be cool now?
Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6 joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 13 minutes after the original post[^][v]#105,915
Lol. So?
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 21 minutes later, 34 minutes after the original post[^][v]#105,925
It's just a trend. It's the latest label enjoying a bit of popularity and duping people into buying otherwise normal garments for insane markups because they stuck a name on it.
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 hour after the original post[^][v]#105,964
LOL fuck off to4str. Super Dry is a good make.
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 29 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^][v]#105,985
No. D&G is a good make, Armani is a good make, Gucci is a good make. "Super Dry" sounds like something that needs to be on a shelf next to the Pampers and Huggies. It's another garbage, shit tier brand of clothing for unoriginal penniless simpletons.
Killer Lettuce !!iNo3FkiZx joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 5 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^][v]#105,990