Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.
Anonymous D replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 42 minutes after the original post[^][v]#102,770
@previous (Foxygen !FANATICibM)
Then I'm going with Jacen.
Foxygen !FANATICibM replied with this 15 years ago, 7 minutes later, 49 minutes after the original post[^][v]#102,776
@previous (D)
Not bad.
I liked him for going the Lawful Evil route and not killing every single person that did him wrong. He wasn't that bad for the GA, other than trying to destroy his family, but they still had to go and kill 'em.
DREAMWORKS joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 43 seconds later, 50 minutes after the original post[^][v]#102,779
ben
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 15 hours later, 16 hours after the original post[^][v]#103,396
@102,757 (totoforhire !!Phkn/3Gic)
I'm leaning towards that too.