Topic: This is my thread to welcome my friend!
Anonymous A started this discussion 9 years ago #58,358 Have a meme! brie !kGoudaMCFA joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 28 minutes later[^] [v] #747,156 well meme'd
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 1 hour later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #747,175 Awesome meme
Wildchild !NvEXY0NyQI joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 38 seconds later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #747,176 Hi friend! I don't know you but welcome!
Manchild !BYmn6QVNCw joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 5 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #747,177 @previous (Wildchild !NvEXY0NyQI)
Hi! I'm Manchild! I like when cars go vroom vroom and I like yummy things and pretty things
Anonymous C replied with this 9 years ago , 3 hours later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #747,229 @747,176 (Wildchild !NvEXY0NyQI)
Nobody is your friend.
Sheila LaBoof joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 3 hours later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #747,264 slit thier fuckin thorat I say
Anonymous G joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 8 months later, 8 months after the original post[^] [v] #811,022 bump
Green !BEERiVqJJw joined in and replied with this 9 years ago , 3 hours later, 8 months after the original post[^] [v] #811,091 My friend never posted. He kept talking about memes somI never spoke to him again.
↕