Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: If a guy is hated on mc and gets taken care of?

assORted !jJEom8Ii3E started this discussion 10 years ago #57,542

Is it a happy ever after story or is there always someone else to hate? What motivates the dumb more than anger?

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 10 years ago, 1 minute later[^] [v] #739,476

Shut up Denmark guy

assORted !jJEom8Ii3E (OP) replied with this 10 years ago, 1 minute later, 2 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #739,477

@previous (B)

You know it's true.

Anonymous B replied with this 10 years ago, 40 seconds later, 3 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #739,478

@previous (assORted !jJEom8Ii3E)
I didn't read the post so no, I don't

assORted !jJEom8Ii3E (OP) replied with this 10 years ago, 3 minutes later, 6 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #739,480

@previous (B)

Don't be so childish. You read it and you know it's true.

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 10 years ago, 1 minute later, 8 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #739,481

Who are you referring to?

Anonymous B replied with this 10 years ago, 2 minutes later, 10 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #739,483

@739,480 (assORted !jJEom8Ii3E)
I still haven't read it

Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 10 years ago, 1 minute later, 12 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #739,484

I hated the guy from Iceland. I moved on to hating the guy from Denmark.

assORted !jJEom8Ii3E (OP) replied with this 10 years ago, 25 seconds later, 12 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #739,485

@739,483 (B)

Such determination. What a honor.


@739,481 (C)

All of us, some more than others maybe.

assORted !jJEom8Ii3E (OP) double-posted this 10 years ago, 44 seconds later, 13 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #739,487

@739,484 (D)

The only motivation you can create here is hate

squeegee joined in and replied with this 10 years ago, 47 seconds later, 14 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #739,488

ITT we should name all of the posters who used to post here but don't anymore because of their angry butt holes.

i'll list the first 3:

Nexus
Mountainman
indy

next

Anonymous B replied with this 10 years ago, 2 minutes later, 16 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #739,491

@previous (squeegee)
Leonidas
Leo Vegas?
Bert

are there more?

(Edited 22 seconds later.)

Anonymous D replied with this 10 years ago, 1 minute later, 17 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #739,492

@739,487 (assORted !jJEom8Ii3E)
I hated the guy from Iceland. I moved on to hating the guy from Denmark. Nexus Mountainman indy, I hate them to.
Now I hate you.

Anonymous C replied with this 10 years ago, 14 seconds later, 18 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #739,493

@739,485 (assORted !jJEom8Ii3E)
Ah, I thought you meant someone in particular such as @739,488 (squeegee) or @739,491 (B). Yes, there's more.

Anonymous D replied with this 10 years ago, 3 minutes later, 21 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #739,497

@739,491 (B)
Yes Add Leonidas & Leo Vegas to the list.
bert I find funny. However he is so often drunk & rants Rape threats so that does not work out in forums.
I like sober bert.

Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 10 years ago, 3 minutes later, 24 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #739,500

Denmark Guy, the only motivation you have is stalking small children.

Anonymous B replied with this 10 years ago, 4 minutes later, 28 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #739,504

@739,497 (D)

> Yes Add Leonidas & Leo Vegas to the list.
> bert I find funny. However he is so often drunk & rants Rape threats so that does not work out in forums.
> I like sober bert.

shut up syntax

Green !BEERiVqJJw joined in and replied with this 10 years ago, 8 minutes later, 37 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #739,508

@739,488 (squeegee)
What happened to MountainMan?

assORted !jJEom8Ii3E (OP) replied with this 10 years ago, 2 minutes later, 40 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #739,509

@739,488 (squeegee)

Their angry buttholes? You mean their anger or someone's else anger?

miserable bee !Hi.HILLARY joined in and replied with this 10 years ago, 10 minutes later, 50 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #739,514

@739,508 (Green !BEERiVqJJw)

> What happened to MountainMan?

banned? vanned? land down under

Green !BEERiVqJJw replied with this 10 years ago, 1 minute later, 52 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #739,517

@previous (miserable bee !Hi.HILLARY)
What did he do? I think I had a girlfriend at the time of the drama so I was preoccupied and wasn't on minichan as much.

miserable bee !Hi.HILLARY replied with this 10 years ago, 4 minutes later, 57 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #739,523

@previous (Green !BEERiVqJJw)
constant trolling. was a pedophile

Anonymous D replied with this 10 years ago, 10 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #739,529

@previous (miserable bee !Hi.HILLARY)
He ended up on scatchan. He was proud to be pedophile. kook may have more updated info.

Anonymous I joined in and replied with this 7 years ago, 2 years later, 2 years after the original post[^] [v] #1,003,370

@739,508 (Green !BEERiVqJJw)

> What happened to MountainMan?

https://tinychan.org/topic/53096

(Edited 6 seconds later.)

:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.