Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.
Ks !KansasxqvM joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 53 seconds later[^][v]#98,860
Kiss Skype goodbye I'd say.
Tekamine !AnRbswGQv. joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 50 seconds later, 1 minute after the original post[^][v]#98,861
They've already bought it. Three or six billion dollars MS paid for it.
Schwarzenegger !!uADnUIkPw joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 3 minutes after the original post[^][v]#98,868
Great. Wat now :'|
Unintentional Jackass !LASXURl1b6 joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 5 minutes after the original post[^][v]#98,872
Skype will be implemented into Windows Live, probably.
Tekamine !AnRbswGQv. replied with this 15 years ago, 59 seconds later, 6 minutes after the original post[^][v]#98,874
@previous (Unintentional Jackass !LASXURl1b6)
Definitely Xbox Live.
Nega !34Kas0OdzM joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 7 minutes after the original post[^][v]#98,876
It should be fairly easy to make a profit from the waves this is going to create (if you don't lose your head like 97% of the players on the market that is, heh).
(Edited 15 seconds later.)
Tekamine !AnRbswGQv. replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 9 minutes after the original post[^][v]#98,881
Also, the news said that Skype has never made a profit so MS must have some big plans for Skype.
Nega !34Kas0OdzM replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 11 minutes after the original post[^][v]#98,885
> mfw Mirkosoft just sits on the technology, doing nothing beyond business as usual
The Editor !FuckWtfW8M joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 6 minutes later, 18 minutes after the original post[^][v]#98,888
Nega !34Kas0OdzM joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 4 minutes later, 22 minutes after the original post[^][v]#98,894
@previous (The Editor !FuckWtfW8M) > now in HD. O_O
(Edited 16 seconds later.)
The Editor !FuckWtfW8M replied with this 15 years ago, 7 minutes later, 30 minutes after the original post[^][v]#98,900
@previous (Nega !34Kas0OdzM)
The fuck am I readin'? :'l
Nega !34Kas0OdzM replied with this 15 years ago, 12 minutes later, 43 minutes after the original post[^][v]#98,909
@previous (The Editor !FuckWtfW8M)
It's called Studio SHAFT will ruin your life.
Syntax joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 18 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^][v]#98,913
Its called Microshit in fear of Apple and Google taking over software/hardware of net
Google is soon to release a O/S that has MS in fear. The cloud with Google open sourced Word ( Word is a huge part of MS profit) Apple just became the # one rated company Today. Google Android has what market share Apple does not. Leaves little left for Microshit future.
Skype was fully owned by E-Bay - sold off to private investors for just under 2Billon with E-Bay holding on to 30% of stock - Skype gets offered $8.5 Billion by MicroShit - What does stock market think? E-bay jumps up - MicroShit drops down lolol
My guess is that MS will deploy Skype as cross platform right up to hotmail because Google has taking so many away from Hotmail. Actually one few of the good moves MicroShit has made.
I am forced to hold comments re Cell phone carriers per general orders!!! Yea I do end up selling my soul to the Devil as a consultant, such is life but I damn well make sure THEY end up paying X~Tra for it
(Edited 48 seconds later.)
Anonymous J joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^][v]#98,917
I'll never use Skype now. I can't as it is because it doesn't work on my laptop anyway.
Syntax replied with this 15 years ago, 7 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^][v]#98,920
@previous (J)
I am not allowed to have it on any of my computers by clients contract. I do have it on multiple cell phone & note books, but only as a test "item" nor can I use it for phone anything except directly to clients platform. I think its ok for me to say - Verizon would not allow its use in the past and now its even encouraged.
I have tested a much better gizmo then Skype. So stay tuned but I do not have a clue how that company will deploy it. $ is still hard to get for start ups.