Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.
Anonymous A (OP) double-posted this 15 years ago, 4 minutes later[^][v]#97,763
On the other hand, I guess that's expected. The moment AnonTalk died, TC and MC pretty much served their own purpose.
TC is not even working that well on mobile phones, like it used to.
Ks !KansasxqvM joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 7 minutes later, 11 minutes after the original post[^][v]#97,771
I've contemplated several times sending some traffic here, but for a variety of reasons (that might be obvious to some) I never have and I don't think I ever will. Though I'd really like to, my instincts tell me its a bad idea. It would involve me mixing online social circles, and to be frank I'm not comfortable being associated with some of the people around these smaller "chans". Meh...
Dreamworks joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 59 seconds later, 12 minutes after the original post[^][v]#97,774
I BLAME SIM AND R04R
SQUARED :3 !L.....AlN. joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 20 seconds later, 12 minutes after the original post[^][v]#97,775
dealwithit.jpeg
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 16 minutes after the original post[^][v]#97,780
@97,771 (Ks !KansasxqvM)
So you're not proud with us? :(
Ks !KansasxqvM replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 19 minutes after the original post[^][v]#97,783
@previous (A)
Not all of you lolol. Pedo related topics nearly always on the front page don't help a lot either.
sim !!/URrIA3AX joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 52 seconds later, 20 minutes after the original post[^][v]#97,785
The posting average of around ~1000 posts a day has been stable for weeks. I don't really see the sentiments expressed in the OP as facts, but merely a sentiment.
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 4 minutes later, 24 minutes after the original post[^][v]#97,789
@previous (sim !!/URrIA3AX)
I'm not talking about Kimmo "OMG THERE ARE 5 POSTS LESS THAN USUAL YOU LAZY FUCKS" type of deadness. A third or two thirds of the 1000 posts are people complaining about mod abuse, or people complaining about lack of mod abuse, me included.
Whenever people complain (especially when there's nothing really to change), the community is dying.
sim !!/URrIA3AX replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 26 minutes after the original post[^][v]#97,791
Broseph !!fxnDb+Ve4 joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 5 seconds later, 37 minutes after the original post[^][v]#97,799
@97,785 (sim !!/URrIA3AX)
Not only that but it seems like the quality of those posts has gone up, too. Even the shitposters are getting wittier.
sim !!/URrIA3AX replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 38 minutes after the original post[^][v]#97,800
@previous (Broseph !!fxnDb+Ve4)
I am OK with that. It doesn't have to be big to be enjoyable. At least that's what she told me.
Broseph !!fxnDb+Ve4 replied with this 15 years ago, 4 minutes later, 42 minutes after the original post[^][v]#97,802
@previous (sim !!/URrIA3AX)
My sentiments exactly. 10% decrease in volume is OK if there's a 50% increase in quality. That's not what she told me, but I don't have that problem.
Anonymous G joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 9 minutes later, 52 minutes after the original post[^][v]#97,806
@97,785 (sim !!/URrIA3AX)
Are we ever getting out of this bunker or are we here to stay?
sim !!/URrIA3AX replied with this 15 years ago, 25 seconds later, 52 minutes after the original post[^][v]#97,807
I wanted to run an Advertisement here, r04r is slow at getting back to me. You up for $$$ for Ad placement?
(Edited 1 minute later.)
Anonymous J joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 55 seconds later, 6 hours after the original post[^][v]#98,029
@97,806 (G)
As long as the war continues, we won't be leaving.
psychopath !PAHVpsycho joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 44 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^][v]#98,044
> Ban Depressionman > Everyone leaves
Anonymous L joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^][v]#98,045
@previous (psychopath !PAHVpsycho)
This reply made no sense.
psychopath !PAHVpsycho replied with this 15 years ago, 6 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^][v]#98,049
@previous (L)
DM was a good source of drama and his banning left a void on this board.
Ks !KansasxqvM replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^][v]#98,051
@previous (psychopath !PAHVpsycho)
It can't be denied that DM's absence has left a void in the community, however it is debatable whether thats a good thing, or a bad thing. Question is; was there ever a debate?
psychopath !PAHVpsycho replied with this 15 years ago, 16 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^][v]#98,060
@previous (Ks !KansasxqvM)
He is what made MC and TC different. My God would he get pissed at the dumbest of things/
cccuuunnttt !nIGga.SL0w joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 29 minutes later, 8 hours after the original post[^][v]#98,078
@previous (psychopath !PAHVpsycho)
In DM's defense, he never complained about the abusive PMs I sent him.
Anonymous J replied with this 15 years ago, 4 minutes later, 8 hours after the original post[^][v]#98,082
@previous (cccuuunnttt !nIGga.SL0w)
Then we can add masochist to his list of flaws.
swamplights !!V3J448+/B joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 54 minutes later, 9 hours after the original post[^][v]#98,139
@98,078 (cccuuunnttt !nIGga.SL0w)
Why would you send anyone abusive PMs?
(Edited 11 seconds later.)
psychopath !PAHVpsycho replied with this 15 years ago, 1 hour later, 10 hours after the original post[^][v]#98,210
Anonymous J replied with this 15 years ago, 9 seconds later, 10 hours after the original post[^][v]#98,212
@98,210 (psychopath !PAHVpsycho)
You love it really.
You dog.
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 34 minutes later, 10 hours after the original post[^][v]#98,252
GUYSE STOP IT. I know it hurts but we can't do anything. It's in a coma, hard :(.
Anonymous O joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 7 minutes later, 10 hours after the original post[^][v]#98,258
@97,771 (Ks !KansasxqvM) > DERP I COULD SEND A LOT OF INTERESTING PEOPLE HERE, BUT LOLNO
fuck you too
Ks !KansasxqvM replied with this 15 years ago, 22 minutes later, 11 hours after the original post[^][v]#98,268
@previous (O)
Can you honestly blame me? Daily pedo topics, endless trollolol'n, stalkers etc. Its not entirely out of the question, but there might be some culture shock and or backlash of sorts. I dunno... I guess I should, I just worry about consequences.
Have any of you legitimately spread the word? If so; where?
DREAMWORKS replied with this 15 years ago, 44 seconds later, 11 hours after the original post[^][v]#98,269
swamplights !!V3J448+/B replied with this 15 years ago, 46 seconds later, 11 hours after the original post[^][v]#98,271
@98,210 (psychopath !PAHVpsycho)
Oh, you enjoy it? You masochist.
swamplights !!V3J448+/B double-posted this 15 years ago, 41 seconds later, 11 hours after the original post[^][v]#98,276
@98,268 (Ks !KansasxqvM)
I printed out fliers and peppered a few neighborhoods late at night.
Ks !KansasxqvM replied with this 15 years ago, 5 minutes later, 11 hours after the original post[^][v]#98,292
@previous (swamplights !!V3J448+/B)
Lol you found a loop-hole, anonymous word spreading.
swamplights !!V3J448+/B replied with this 15 years ago, 6 minutes later, 11 hours after the original post[^][v]#98,324
@previous (Ks !KansasxqvM)
I already lurk the dark so I figured I might as well advertise this place in the process.
Hey do you have my new email address?
(Edited 7 minutes later by a moderator.)
Ks !KansasxqvM replied with this 15 years ago, 4 minutes later, 11 hours after the original post[^][v]#98,345
@previous (swamplights !!V3J448+/B)
The abusive and oppressive administration staff never sent to me. Thank you.
sim !!/URrIA3AX replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 11 hours after the original post[^][v]#98,357
@previous (Ks !KansasxqvM)
I did. Maybe you need to keep it to one UID :(
Ks !KansasxqvM replied with this 15 years ago, 6 minutes later, 11 hours after the original post[^][v]#98,375
@previous (sim !!/URrIA3AX)
Ah... I've been using Chrome, I never set it to save cookies. I'll do that.