Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.
I know few if any of YOU can/will/want/ To attend this Festival
Purpose of telling you this is where I am heading out for the weekend is: If any of you find it difficult to meet Gals, then Festivals such as this one are available all over Planet Earth. At any dance there are ALWAYS Far more Females then Males, all standing there with smiles on face begging to be asked for a dance. At this festival they will range from age 12 to 75 or more or less. Lessons are always part of any festival ...Blues included.
Women are eager to teach and help YOU!!! ...Look up Lindy Hop on google and then look for photos of those who attend. Or of course you can hang in with the computer and wonder why you never meet anyone out there. I doooooon't want anyone to tell me they cannot afford the price of admission. This event and the ones on East coast USA and in between like Austin and Louisiana, can be attended for FREE Including they will Feed you and even give you Beer for free.
You in return agree to work for 4 total hours over a three day period. Work can lead to some fun contact with Females or Males if you are bent that way.
This one is only a 15 minute drive for me, and since I have a room at the Hotel on Festival grounds it makes sense for me to stay there so I no worries about too much beer or spirits. So this weekend ya all find some fun in Sun or whatEver OUTSIDE Off the Net.