Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: How do you feel about this?

Captain SquaЯeD³ !L.....AlN. started this discussion 16 years ago #488

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClZYy9LVTmo

I, for one, agree with what he is saying.

Killer Lettuce !!iNo3FkiZx joined in and replied with this 16 years ago, 1 minute later[^] [v] #9,421

Fuck yes!

He's actually talking sense, as opposed to Laour's utter bullshittery on this.

Killer Lettuce !!iNo3FkiZx double-posted this 16 years ago, 1 minute later, 3 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #9,436

Fuck you Sim

This could have been a serious political discussion ;_;

Please ban yourself

sim !SimonKaPg. joined in and replied with this 16 years ago, 1 minute later, 5 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #9,448

@previous (Killer Lettuce !!iNo3FkiZx)

Killer Lettuce !!iNo3FkiZx replied with this 16 years ago, 40 seconds later, 5 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #9,451

@previous (sim !SimonKaPg.)
You heard me.

Ask r04r to ban you plz

sim !SimonKaPg. replied with this 16 years ago, 2 minutes later, 7 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #9,457

Serious discussion. Go!

Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 16 years ago, 6 minutes later, 14 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #9,471

No.

sim !SimonKaPg. replied with this 16 years ago, 11 minutes later, 25 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #9,484

@previous (D)
Fine.

Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 16 years ago, 9 minutes later, 35 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #9,487

A politician making sense?? WHAT IS THIS??

Seriously though, I really like this guy. I would not live in the UK because it seems so unfree. Maybe if this man had his way it would be a freer country.

Anonymous D replied with this 16 years ago, 3 minutes later, 38 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #9,491

@previous (E)
He is the PM

Anonymous E replied with this 16 years ago, 2 minutes later, 40 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #9,494

@previous (D)
I realize this.

Anonymous D replied with this 16 years ago, 4 minutes later, 45 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #9,500

@previous (E)

No you dont

Anonymous E replied with this 16 years ago, 3 minutes later, 49 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #9,506

@previous (D)
Yes, I do.

Anonymous D replied with this 16 years ago, 2 minutes later, 51 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #9,510

@previous (E)
Sorry, but you dont.

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

You voted for that cunt? Son...

sim !SimonKaPg. replied with this 16 years ago, 18 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #9,523

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGEbOhUdZik

/thread

Anonymous G joined in and replied with this 16 years ago, 1 hour later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #9,563

@previous (sim !SimonKaPg.)
This.

http://www.loonyparty.com/index.php?page=manifestoproposals-1

Captain SquaЯeD³ !L.....AlN. (OP) replied with this 16 years ago, 3 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #9,564

@9,523 (sim !SimonKaPg.)
@previous (G)
...

Anonymous D replied with this 16 years ago, 31 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #9,582

Worst. Thread. Ever.

sim !SimonKaPg. replied with this 16 years ago, 15 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #9,604

@previous (D)
This.

Captain SquaЯeD³ !L.....AlN. (OP) replied with this 16 years ago, 3 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #9,609

@previous (sim !SimonKaPg.)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!


:'(

Killer Lettuce !!iNo3FkiZx replied with this 16 years ago, 23 seconds later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #9,610

@9,510 (D)
I voted for him by proxy!

TTEH !!xFO522h19 joined in and replied with this 16 years ago, 40 seconds later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #9,611

@9,604 (sim !SimonKaPg.)
Warning (2): imagecreatefromjpeg() [<a href='function.imagecreatefromjpeg'>function.imagecreatefromjpeg</a>]: '/tmp/phpjwi1Dc' is not a valid JPEG file in /includes/functions.php on line 937

D:

(Edited 28 seconds later.)

TTEH !!xFO522h19 double-posted this 16 years ago, 48 seconds later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #9,612

@9,604 (sim !SimonKaPg.)
Warning (2): imagecreatefromjpeg() [<a href='function.imagecreatefromjpeg'>function.imagecreatefromjpeg</a>]: '/tmp/phpjwi1Dc' is not a valid JPEG file in /includes/functions.php on line 937

FFFFFFFFUUUUUU

(Edited 11 seconds later.)

Killer Lettuce !!iNo3FkiZx replied with this 16 years ago, 1 minute later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #9,614

@previous (TTEH !!xFO522h19)
Fucking line 937, how does it work?

Killer Lettuce !!iNo3FkiZx double-posted this 16 years ago, 2 hours later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #9,855

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
I'd have to agree, they were the best choice.

It was either "lol let's give amnesty to illegal immigrants instead of enforcing the law" or "lol let us continue to fuck everything up".

(Edited 34 seconds later.)

Mister !Bones6oqqQ joined in and replied with this 16 years ago, 3 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #9,862

Fucking tory, but I suppose some of what he said made sense.

Killer Lettuce !!iNo3FkiZx replied with this 16 years ago, 1 minute later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #9,867

@previous (Mister !Bones6oqqQ)
:3

Mister !Bones6oqqQ replied with this 16 years ago, 2 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #9,873

@previous (Killer Lettuce !!iNo3FkiZx)
Still a fucking tory.
I think there is a serious problem with this 'democracy' we have. It one pile of shit, or another pile of shit. Personally, I hate labour with a fiery passion and I hate the conservatives with a fiery-er passion. Who else (hypothetically of course, underage lol) could I vote for? Every other party is a wasted vote.

Bobby2Sox !dinhUJfbqA joined in and replied with this 16 years ago, 19 seconds later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #9,874

I can't vote. Why not. Don't kids opinions matter?

Killer Lettuce !!iNo3FkiZx replied with this 16 years ago, 1 minute later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #9,875

@9,873 (Mister !Bones6oqqQ)
> one pile of shit or another pile of shit

I can understand what you mean. No matter how you vote you're still going to lose somehow.

Mister !Bones6oqqQ replied with this 16 years ago, 3 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #9,879

@previous (Killer Lettuce !!iNo3FkiZx)
Obviously, the world can't be tailored to everyones tastes though. So I guess there's nothing we can do but wade through the poo.

Bobby2Sox !dinhUJfbqA replied with this 16 years ago, 1 hour later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #9,974

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
Thats what I thought. Still we will be in charge one day when you are old and grey [or greyer]

Bobby2Sox !dinhUJfbqA double-posted this 16 years ago, 1 hour later, 9 hours after the original post[^] [v] #10,084

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
Thats just rude.

The Magogo„¢ !!F0+vKzoih joined in and replied with this 16 years ago, 41 minutes later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #10,156

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
dear God

Bobby2Sox !dinhUJfbqA replied with this 16 years ago, 28 seconds later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #10,157

Thats both silly and rude. I don't think I will have you as my friend!!

sim !SimonKaPg. replied with this 16 years ago, 1 minute later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #10,159

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
Shock images aren't a toy bud, grow up and leave.

Bobby2Sox !dinhUJfbqA replied with this 16 years ago, 5 minutes later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #10,168

My Education sinks to lower levels by the minute. I shall soon have a Degree in Perversion

The Magogo„¢ !!F0+vKzoih replied with this 16 years ago, 2 minutes later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #10,175

@previous (Bobby2Sox !dinhUJfbqA)
A sinking education level's not a toy, bud. Grow up and leave.

Bobby2Sox !dinhUJfbqA replied with this 16 years ago, 10 minutes later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #10,194

Oh I do long for the "Grow up" bit

Bobby2Sox !dinhUJfbqA double-posted this 16 years ago, 12 minutes later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #10,210

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
I think he might have been refering to the effect on me and I don't care as long as you don't want me as your friend.

Bobby2Sox !dinhUJfbqA triple-posted this 16 years ago, 9 minutes later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #10,223

That needs some sticking plaster. I learnt how to deal with minor scratches when I was a Cub Scout.
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.