Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.
totofoeme !!VnSc8bbUm joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 22 minutes later, 13 hours after the original post[^][v]#86,621
She is very pretty. Oh! Maybe she can help you pick out appropriate shades of makeup
Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6 joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 5 minutes later, 13 hours after the original post[^][v]#86,633
She's pretty.
Leland Ferguson !BBbudGf3kM joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 4 minutes later, 13 hours after the original post[^][v]#86,639
Though I think you are now an official low-life for posting your sister's pic on a chan, OP, I think she's a beautiful girl. Hope you can control yourself. I'm so glad my sister is ugly as fuck.
The Owl !KThEOwLwbU replied with this 15 years ago, 8 minutes later, 13 hours after the original post[^][v]#86,643
Ph !5pM9NZR/l6 joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 7 minutes later, 13 hours after the original post[^][v]#86,650
@86,639 (Leland Ferguson !BBbudGf3kM)
I wish my sister were ugly. It gets old fast when all of your friends are constantly bringing up the things they would do to her.
Leland Ferguson !BBbudGf3kM replied with this 15 years ago, 7 minutes later, 13 hours after the original post[^][v]#86,653
@previous (Ph !5pM9NZR/l6)
Never had that problem, but I remember all of my friends with hot sisters and the hell we put them through. I got a BJ from a friend's sister in my senior year and told everyone. We got in a fist-fight over it. I won and made sure to tell him afterward that his sister swallowed.
Fuck, I was a real asshole back then.
ji !!URwuvj35l replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 13 hours after the original post[^][v]#86,655
haha
Tekamine !AnRbswGQv. joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 13 hours after the original post[^][v]#86,656
@86,650 (Ph !5pM9NZR/l6)
My friend actually did sleep with my sister, but felt that guilty for it that he gave me a load of DJ equipment...and yes, I did consider pimping out my sister for more free stuff.
Leland Ferguson !BBbudGf3kM replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 13 hours after the original post[^][v]#86,658
Ph !5pM9NZR/l6 replied with this 15 years ago, 5 minutes later, 13 hours after the original post[^][v]#86,659
@86,653 (Leland Ferguson !BBbudGf3kM)
Personal code of mine not to go after my friend's sisters. Even though some of them are painfully hot.
Leland Ferguson !BBbudGf3kM replied with this 15 years ago, 4 minutes later, 13 hours after the original post[^][v]#86,662
@previous (Ph !5pM9NZR/l6)
You are a better man than I, Gunga Din.
✄----- !ZSNgHQb5Ig joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 22 minutes later, 14 hours after the original post[^][v]#86,671
@86,653 (Leland Ferguson !BBbudGf3kM)
Boy left my secondary school cos my mate fucked his sister on camera and made him watch it later.
Anonymous Q joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 8 hours later, 22 hours after the original post[^][v]#87,182
problem with america = weak minds
everyone is GAWJUSS beautiful
no they're not. if everyone is beautiful, beauty is ugly.
Syntax joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 2 hours later, 1 day after the original post[^][v]#87,276
I took a friends sisters virginity long ago. He found out and was pissed. Virginity is not all that it is cracked up to be.
Anonymous S joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^][v]#87,279
@previous (Syntax)
I accidentally stared at a friend's sister's tits once. I didn't know that was his sister and another friend told him, and he was pissed when he found out. Jeez, it's like no matter what you do, someone's going to get pissed.
totofoeme !!VnSc8bbUm replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^][v]#87,282
@previous (S)
It stupid that he was angry. When I was younger,I hoped that my sister would have sex because it might have made her nicer.
Fats !BBbudGf3kM joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 51 seconds later, 1 day after the original post[^][v]#87,283