Minichan

Topic: Ask to4str anything

to4str started this discussion 15 years ago #4,731

Ask me anything. In return, you fucking morons can stop asking questions in other threads (where I post as anonymous)... You can also stop with that "SUP To4ASTeR!/!?11!!" nonsense. Thank you.

The Owl !KThEOwLwbU joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later[^] [v] #83,931

Why do you bully loli

Ryan !PArADOx9ZU joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 59 seconds later, 2 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #83,932

to4str joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 6 seconds later, 2 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #83,933

Why are you lying about being to4str?

to4str replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 3 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #83,936

I am the real to4str.

to4str (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 7 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #83,940

@83,931 (The Owl !KThEOwLwbU)

Because "lolis" are overwhelmingly annoying/disgusting, more so than I can describe with words. I find it easier to exist if I pretend they don't.

@83,933 (to4str)

Moderators can --verify--.

FAKE!

(Edited 3 minutes later by a moderator.)

Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 9 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #83,942

Sup to4str

to4str (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 12 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #83,944

@83,940 (to4str)

> FAKE!

FUCK OFF AND DIE.

Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 59 seconds later, 13 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #83,946

@OP
hey to4stie

The Owl !KThEOwLwbU replied with this 15 years ago, 1 second later, 13 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #83,947

@83,944 (to4str)

Hahahahahahaha

Anonymous G joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 16 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #83,950

@previous (The Owl !KThEOwLwbU)
How old are you?

The Owl !KThEOwLwbU replied with this 15 years ago, 7 minutes later, 24 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #83,960

@previous (G)

37.

totoforhire !!Phkn/3Gic replied with this 15 years ago, 38 seconds later, 25 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #83,961

@previous (The Owl !KThEOwLwbU)
He looks like a 14 year old.

The Owl !KThEOwLwbU replied with this 15 years ago, 30 seconds later, 25 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #83,963

@previous (totoforhire !!Phkn/3Gic)

That hurts, toto.

totoforhire !!Phkn/3Gic replied with this 15 years ago, 28 seconds later, 26 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #83,964

@previous (The Owl !KThEOwLwbU)
Did it sting a little?

The Owl !KThEOwLwbU replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 27 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #83,965

@previous (totoforhire !!Phkn/3Gic)

Somewhat. You really think I am a 14 year old?

to4str (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 11 seconds later, 27 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #83,966

@83,950 (G)

"The Owl" is 19, almost 20. Although he looks like he's 16 because he hasn't completed puberty yet. He also enjoys distributing pictures of my ball sack against my will.

The Owl !KThEOwLwbU replied with this 15 years ago, 55 seconds later, 28 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #83,967

@previous (to4str)

> get ball sack out on camera
> complain when people see ball sack

totoforhire !!Phkn/3Gic replied with this 15 years ago, 26 seconds later, 29 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #83,968

@83,965 (The Owl !KThEOwLwbU)
No,I was just messing around, but toaster looks younger than you do.

to4str (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 30 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #83,969

@83,967 (The Owl !KThEOwLwbU)

You promised.

The Owl !KThEOwLwbU replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 31 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #83,970

@previous (to4str)

I didn't promise. Shaniqua, queen of the ghetto, promised.

to4str (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 34 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #83,971

@previous (The Owl !KThEOwLwbU)

I masturbated on camera for Shaniqua, even fingered my ass. She didn't post anything. At least I know not to trust you now.

Anonymous E replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 37 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #83,972

@previous (to4str)
Why.... Nvm...

The Owl !KThEOwLwbU replied with this 15 years ago, 12 minutes later, 49 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #83,977

@83,971 (to4str)

I really had no interest in looking at you jack off, toaster.

Oh and Shaniqua was a man.

(Edited 15 seconds later.)

to4str (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 6 minutes later, 55 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #83,981

@previous (The Owl !KThEOwLwbU)

> Shaniqua was a man.

What?!

The Owl !KThEOwLwbU replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 57 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #83,986

@previous (to4str)

lol he admitted to being a man and owning a penis like 7 times.

The Doctor !7MHPahvoGY joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 10 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #83,994

@OP

> stop asking questions in other threads (where I post as anonymous)... You can also stop with that "SUP To4ASTeR!/!?11!!" nonsense.

Yeah ok.

Anonymous I joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #83,996

Coke or Pepsi?

to4str (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 48 seconds later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #83,999

@83,986 (The Owl !KThEOwLwbU)

Bullshit. She never said that. I refuse to believe that I have been tricked by a dirty faggot.

Anonymous I replied with this 15 years ago, 6 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #84,005

@previous (to4str)
Please answer @83,996 (I). This is important information.

(Edited 15 seconds later.)

Anonymous E replied with this 15 years ago, 33 seconds later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #84,006

@83,999 (to4str)
Aren't you a dirty faggot?

The Owl !KThEOwLwbU replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #84,010

@83,999 (to4str)

Dude, at one point he argued with you assuming that he was a woman. Then me and him had a discussion about jacking off. You would have seen this had you not been giving us the finger and hiding under the covers like a bitch.

to4str (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 14 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #84,019

@83,996 (I)

I prefer the taste of Coke.

@84,006 (E)

Not at all.

@previous (The Owl !KThEOwLwbU)

> at one point he argued with you assuming that he was a woman

I don't recall a conversation like that ever happening.

> giving us the finger and hiding under the covers like a bitch

I was trying to fucking sleep.

The Owl !KThEOwLwbU replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #84,022

@previous (to4str)

> I don't recall a conversation like that ever happening.

"Just because I said I was a queen doesn't mean I'm a woman"

> I was trying to fucking sleep.

Lol and that's why you were on Tinychat

Homestar !RUNNERV7vk joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #84,027

@OP
How many times have you fapped today?
What was your inspiration?

Anonymous K joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #84,028

Post a pic of to4strs balls please!

The Doctor !7MHPahvoGY replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #84,032

@OP

How do you feel about allegations that you are a child abuse fetishist?

(Edited 33 seconds later.)

to4str (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #84,034

@84,027 (Homestar !RUNNERV7vk)

> How many times have you fapped today?

Zero.

@previous (The Doctor !7MHPahvoGY)

> Is it true that you are a child abuse fetishist?

Depends what you mean by that...

The Doctor !7MHPahvoGY replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #84,036

@previous (to4str)
I edited the question while you were replying.

Falco !PZmcClOUDk joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #84,041

Who will survive in America?

Anonymous E replied with this 15 years ago, 6 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #84,050

@84,019 (to4str)
Have you ever sodomized a male? Has a male ever sodomized you?

Have you ever had a penis in your mouth, or your penis in another mans mouth?

to4str (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,054

@84,032 (The Doctor !7MHPahvoGY)

Don't care.

@84,041 (Falco !PZmcClOUDk)

?

@previous (E)

> Have you ever sodomized a male?

Yes.

> Has a male ever sodomized you?

Yes.

> Have you ever had a penis in your mouth

Yes.

> your penis in another mans mouth?

Yes.

Anonymous E replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,056

@previous (to4str)
Dirty faggot detected

(Edited 1 minute later.)

to4str (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,058

@previous (E)

Eat shit and die.

totoforhire !!Phkn/3Gic replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,060

How many different sexual partners do you average in a week?

Anonymous E replied with this 15 years ago, 6 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,063

@84,058 (to4str)
What does smegma taste like?

The Doctor !7MHPahvoGY replied with this 15 years ago, 5 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,066

@OP

How does this music make you feel?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg0bJyf6GR4&feature=related

to4str (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 26 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,076

@84,060 (totoforhire !!Phkn/3Gic)

Probably one. I don't incessantly seek sex.

@84,063 (E)

Never tasted it.

@previous (The Doctor !7MHPahvoGY)

Bored.

Anonymous E replied with this 15 years ago, 9 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,081

@previous (to4str)
Have you ever tossed a guys salad? (ya know, with your tongue?)

to4str (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,084

@previous (E)

No. I would only do that for a shota.

Anonymous E replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,085

So how are you not gay if you suck dick and take it up the ass... And molest boys? How are you not a homosex pedo?

Legit question, my good chum.

The Doctor !7MHPahvoGY replied with this 15 years ago, 6 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,089

@84,084 (to4str)
So the rumours about you being a child abuse fetishist are true. Fascinating.

Tekamine !AnRbswGQv. joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 8 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,094

@OP
I don't like you, can you guess why that is? Clue: it rhymes with 'you're a dirty baedophile'.

to4str joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 14 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,101

I enjoy fapping to 1man1jar and bloody assholes.

Anonymous E replied with this 15 years ago, 9 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,106

@previous (to4str)
The hell you say

to4str (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 8 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,109

@84,085 (E)

> molest boys

What? Never have I done that (or claimed to). I'm not a fucking rapist.

to4str replied with this 15 years ago, 7 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,111

I retract my previous statement. I have raped 21 little boys.

Anonymous E replied with this 15 years ago, 1 second later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,112

@84,109 (to4str)
You just said you would lick a shota's ass... I'll drop the words you don't like though.

So you suck cock an take it up the ass, and would enjoy licking a shotas ass. How are you not a podosex homophile?

I'll rephrase: what what the the fuck fuck?

(Edited 37 seconds later.)

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 6 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,119

@previous (E)

> How are you not a podosex homophile?

I refuse to label myself with stupid shit. I have already explained this countless times. Spewing logical fallacies, nonsense and lies at me will get you nowhere.

Anonymous I replied with this 15 years ago, 30 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,120

Coke or Pepsi?

The Owl !KThEOwLwbU replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,121

Would you rather take meth or --heroin-- heron? If you say neither, a fat man chops your balls off.

(Edited 25 seconds later.)

to4str (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,124

@previous (The Owl !KThEOwLwbU)

Although I would never take either one by choice, meth.

The Doctor !7MHPahvoGY replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,126

@84,119 (A)
What it boils down to is that you fetishize the sexual abuse of children. How does that sit with you?

to4str (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,129

@previous (The Doctor !7MHPahvoGY)

IDGAF.

The Doctor !7MHPahvoGY replied with this 15 years ago, 9 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,136

@previous (to4str)
I'm sure your family, neighbours, employers, victims and the families of your victims would, even if you don't.

Anonymous I replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,141

Could you answer @84,120 (I) please?

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,147

@84,136 (The Doctor !7MHPahvoGY)

I doubt those people give a shit about thought crimes. And what "victims" are you talking about?

@previous (I)

Already did.

The Doctor !7MHPahvoGY replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,153

@previous (A)
The abuse victims in the videos and photographs that you use to indulge your fetish.

Anonymous E replied with this 15 years ago, 13 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,158

@84,119 (A)
Waitwaitwait. Logical falacies? You admitted you take cock up the ass, suck dick and fuck males.

Forget the pedophile part, how are you not gay if you poop cum? I'll retract that. How are you not gay if you sodomize other males? I, and i'm sure plenty of others don't know the answer --don't hide your inability to answer this direct question with silly claims.

How are you not gay, bud? Serious question, i'd like to know your thinking.

to4str (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 12 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,164

@previous (E)

The last time I had anal sex was 10 years ago, I'm 18. I've explained all the shit about how I'm not gay countless times now. Give it a rest.

Anonymous O joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 11 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,169

@previous (to4str)
wtf?

Anonymous P joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,170

> You can also stop with that "SUP To4ASTeR!/!?11!!" nonsense.
> mfw hypocrite

Anonymous O replied with this 15 years ago, 7 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,172

Oh, it's just to4str. Sup to4str!/!?11!!

Anonymous Q joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 8 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,179

@84,164 (to4str)
> [...]about how I'm not gay[...]
> how I'm not gay
> I'm not gay
> I'm gay
It's settled then.

Falco !PZmcClOUDk replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,184

@84,164 (to4str)
AT AGE EIGHT? WHAT THE FUCK

Anonymous S joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 7 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,187

@OP
You're gay

to4str (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,191

@previous (S)

(In your opinion.)

Anonymous S replied with this 15 years ago, 34 seconds later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,192

@previous (to4str)
It is a fact.

to4str (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 51 seconds later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,193

@previous (S)

(Or so you claim.)

Anonymous S replied with this 15 years ago, 38 seconds later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,194

@previous (to4str)
And everyone here agrees. Stop failtrolling.

s1mmr joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 11 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,198

@84,193 (to4str)
dont ignore me :(

Anonymous T joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 25 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,215

@84,119 (A)
Regardless of what you want to call it, you're gay. Regardless of your reasons for it and what goes on in that fucked up head of yours, if you fuck other men, let other men fuck you, engage in oral sex with men, and so forth, you are gay. You just don't want to accept it. If you fantasize about little boys, enjoy shota, etc., then you are a pedophile. And regardless of your not liking the title "child abuse fetishist" and you don't consider it rape, children cannot consent to sex for many reasons, the law saying they can't being one of them, so any sexual actions involving children can be considered rape and abuse, whether you agree with that or not.

You're a gay pedophile.

Anonymous O replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,216

@previous (T)
(Technically none of that was a question. But, whatever.) This.

Anonymous I replied with this 15 years ago, 14 seconds later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,217

@84,147 (A)
But has your answer changed?

Anonymous U joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 13 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,221

to4str (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 5 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,223

@84,215 (T)

> if you fuck other men, let other men fuck you

Like I said, the last time that happened I was 8-years-old. And, in your opinion, it's considered rape. If a man raped you, does that automatically make you gay?

> engage in oral sex with men

The purpose for me engaging in oral sex with other men was to gather evidence to support a scientific theory I am currently working on (the quality of oral sex received from men of different ages). It was absolutely not for the purpose of pleasuring myself.

> you are gay

Incorrect.

> If you fantasize about little boys, enjoy shota

Can you read my mind? Do you practice telepathy? I'm just wondering because I never said that I fantasize about "little boys".

Anonymous O replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,224

@previous (to4str)
> Scientific theory
How about different aged WOMEN you fucking homo

(Edited 41 seconds later.)

Anonymous O double-posted this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,227

@previous (O)
Actually that's not fair. You're not gay, but you're a terrible fucking scientist. you homo

to4str (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,229

@84,224 (O)

Women are for fags.

Anonymous O replied with this 15 years ago, 49 seconds later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,230

@previous (to4str)

Anonymous T replied with this 15 years ago, 17 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,240

@84,223 (to4str)

> > if you fuck other men, let other men fuck you
>
> Like I said, the last time that happened I was 8-years-old. And, in your opinion, it's considered rape. If a man raped you, does that automatically make you gay?
If the only time it occurred was during that rape, then no, but considering how much you talk about it, I doubt that was the only time. Just because the first time was rape doesn't mean you get a free pass to do whatever you want and not be gay. Sounds to me like you're using that as a defense mechanism.
> > engage in oral sex with men
>
> The purpose for me engaging in oral sex with other men was to gather evidence to support a scientific theory I am currently working on (the quality of oral sex received from men of different ages). It was absolutely not for the purpose of pleasuring myself.
Like I said, it doesn't matter what logic you try to use to justify it, you did it and that makes you gay. The fact that you could even bring yourself to do it that easily and not have the other person notice that something was wrong (as in, you were obviously into it) shows that you're at least a little gay. And like I said, you may not agree with the labels and you might not feel that you're gay, but if you engage in a gay lifestyle to that extent, then you're gay. Even if you don't do it anymore, one could say that you were once gay but have since quit that lifestyle. I sense a lot of denial here.
> > you are gay
>
> Incorrect.
>
> > If you fantasize about little boys, enjoy shota
>
> Can you read my mind? Do you practice telepathy? I'm just wondering because I never said that I fantasize about "little boys".
You said that were into shota. You can't say that you like shota but say that you're not attracted to little boys. You're clearly in denial if you use some sort of convoluted logic to say otherwise. I also noticed that you said "Can you read my mind?" instead of just a flat out "No" on this one. Change the obvious sarcastic tone to a surprised tone and it's more like you're saying "Yes, I do" and you're asking me how I knew. That's quite revealing.
Edit: Actually, it's not really revealing at all. Everyone knows you're a gay pedophile.

(Edited 42 seconds later.)

Anonymous V joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,241

I have reliable information that the man in this picture is you.
Is it?

to4str (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 27 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,255

@84,240 (T)

> The fact that you could even bring yourself to do it that easily and not have the other person notice

A mouth is a mouth. I didn't even see him doing it.

> shows that you're at least a little gay

It doesn't make me gay. It makes me a scientist.

> one could say that you were once gay

Funny.

> You said that were into shota.

No I didn't. I said that I would only give a rimjob to a shota, which is true. Who wants to eat the hairy asshole of some nasty fully grown man?!

> Change the obvious sarcastic tone to a surprised tone and it's more like you're saying

Now you're just putting words in my mouth.

> Everyone knows you're a gay pedophile.

Eww, gross. I like titties and vaginas. I like to put my penis inside of vaginas.

@previous (V)

Yes, I weigh >300 pounds, wear pin stripe blazers and grope women. That's definitely me.

Anonymous O replied with this 15 years ago, 6 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,261

@previous (to4str)
nah

(Edited 13 seconds later.)

psychopath !PAHVpsycho joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 8 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,271

To4str, you should try falling down some stairs. If that fails to end you, try moving a knife back-and-forth upon your neck until red liquid gushes out.

to4str (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,273

@previous (psychopath !PAHVpsycho)

I would never try to commit suicide.

psychopath !PAHVpsycho replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,275

@previous (to4str)
You really should, you fat faggot. I bet you lied about being Danish, too, you fucking scrawny Britshit. I hope you get raped by a gang of Pakis.

Leo Vegas !gNoGoD5HzQ joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,283

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
Approaching 100 replies. Not too bad for a troll imo.

Anonymous T replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,286

@84,255 (to4str)
> A mouth is a mouth. I didn't even see him doing it.
You could say an asshole is an asshole too, but fucking a woman in the ass is straight while fucking a man in the ass is gay. Just like a man kissing a woman is straight, but a man kissing a man is gay. It's not that hard to understand, and the fact that you're convoluting the logic as much as you are shows that you're in denial and setting up defense mechanisms in your head that only make sense to you.
> It doesn't make me gay. It makes me a scientist.
Again, that's a bullshit justification. You're trying to say that you're really that good of an actor and that you swallowed your pride (no pun intended) all for the sake of "science." As another poster pointed out, why not just do the same experiment with women, and/or commission a homosexual who's also interested in this experiment to help you. Also, your "experiment" sounds too subjective to be scientific.
> Funny.
It might sound funny because there are so many idiots out there who believe that homosexuality is a choice, but the fact is, if you followed that lifestyle once, then you were gay during that point, and if you don't now, then now you're really not.
> No I didn't. I said that I would only give a rimjob to a shota, which is true. Who wants to eat the hairy asshole of some nasty fully grown man?!
Why would you give a rimjob to a shota if you're not gay and not a pedophile? Why wouldn't you just say that you'd only give a rimjob to a very clean woman? Why even bring up shotas if you're not attracted to them?
> Now you're just putting words in my mouth.
I didn't change any of the words. Just made an observation about what you said. There is no tone online, it's all implied, so there's nothing to stop me from interpreting it that way. You could have just said "no," but you chose to use those words instead, which almost makes it seem like you're trying to drop some innuendo. Maybe on a subconscious level, but it's there.
> Eww, gross. I like titties and vaginas. I like to put my penis inside of vaginas.
trying_too_hard.jpg, also, a few posts earlier you said "women are for fags." So either your logic is all fucked up and you really are a fag, or your logic is correct and by your own logic you are a fag because you like "titties and vaginas and like to put your penis in vaginas" which means you like women, and since you said women are for fags, that means you're a fag, fag.

to4str (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 6 seconds later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,287

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
@84,283 (Leo Vegas !gNoGoD5HzQ)

You couldn't troll a paper plate.

to4str (OP) double-posted this 15 years ago, 21 minutes later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,312

@84,286 (T)

> You could say an asshole is an asshole too, but fucking a woman in the ass is straight while fucking a man in the ass is gay.

Not necessarily. If someone forced you to swallow 10 Viagras then held a gun to your head and forced you to have sex with a man, that doesn't make you gay. It just means that you value your life above your dignity. In my case, I value science over my dignity (not that I lost an iota of it by engaging in oral sex with a man for scientific research).

> why not just do the same experiment with women, and/or commission a homosexual who's also interested in this experiment to help you.

It's about 100 times easier to find men for sex than women. I do not know any homosexuals.

> It might sound funny because

It sounds funny because you implied that it's possible to switch between being straight and gay (that's basically what you said).

> Why would you give a rimjob to a shota if you're not gay and not a pedophile?

I wouldn't. I was just saying, hypothetically, I would only give a rimjob to a shota as it would be much, much more pleasant than giving one to a man. I would probably enjoy it.

> Why wouldn't you just say that you'd only give a rimjob to a very clean woman?

Don't rope women into this.

> Maybe on a subconscious level, but it's there.

You're a fucking psychologist now? When did you get a degree in medicine?

> a few posts earlier you said "women are for fags."

If I am a fag in the sense that I'm heterosexual; yes, I am a fag.

Anonymous T replied with this 15 years ago, 1 hour later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #84,377

@previous (to4str)
> Not necessarily. If someone forced you to swallow 10 Viagras then held a gun to your head and forced you to have sex with a man, that doesn't make you gay. It just means that you value your life above your dignity. In my case, I value science over my dignity (not that I lost an iota of it by engaging in oral sex with a man for scientific research).
That's an example of rape, moron, so it really doesn't apply.
> Don't rope women into this.
Says the fag who claims to not be gay but can't stand to talk about women.
> You're a fucking psychologist now? When did you get a degree in medicine?
I don't need a degree in medicine to be a social scientist. I need a degree in social science, which I have, and since you asked, I got it last year.

(Edited 24 seconds later.)

:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.