Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: Just when i'm starting to get over her..

DrGreen !pFNWNYROxA started this discussion 15 years ago #4,676

Forgetting about her, I walk past her in town, and she@s wearing make-up and looking beautiful and shit. Why vroe? Why?

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later[^] [v] #82,962

Just move on, brah.

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 5 minutes later, 7 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #82,964

> expect Green
> get Green

Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 9 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #82,966

She wasn't even that hot...

Harleen Quinzel !jEsTERxAng joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 11 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #82,967

@OP

> Forgetting about her, I walk past her in town, and she@s wearing make-up and looking beautiful and shit. Why vroe? Why?

*Hugs*

Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 4 minutes later, 15 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #82,968

*sigh*
Greeni. It's going to hurt. You're young ang youthful. I know you'll get through this, honey. I do suggest you avoid talking about her/making topics about her/dwelling on past memories in an unhealthy manner. It only makes it harder on you babe. :/

(Edited 1 minute later.)

Nickalollyoff !Aw0s40dyqw joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 5 minutes later, 20 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #82,969

hahaha faggot

Anonymous F replied with this 15 years ago, 47 seconds later, 21 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #82,970

@previous (Nickalollyoff !Aw0s40dyqw)
Wololololo.

RedFox !FANATICibM joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 23 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #82,971

Move on.

Anonymous I joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 6 seconds later, 23 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #82,972

@OP
Smoke more weed.

Anonymous J joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 25 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #82,974

Date her best friend. That's what I did when my girlfriend dumped me.

Anonymous I replied with this 15 years ago, 42 seconds later, 25 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #82,975

@previous (J)
How did that work out for you?

Anonymous J replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 29 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #82,976

@previous (I)
Exceptionally well.

Anonymous I replied with this 15 years ago, 32 seconds later, 29 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #82,977

@previous (J)
brofist.jpg

Broseph !!fxnDb+Ve4 joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 33 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #82,978

Since you've been gone
Well, I feel like I've been chewing on tinfoil
Since you've been gone
It's like I got a great big mouthful of cod liver oil
Oh well, I'm feelin like I stuck my hand
Inside a blender and turned it on
You know, I've been in a buttload of pain
Since you've been gone

(Since you've been gone)
I couldn't feel any worse if you dropped
A two-ton bowling ball on my toes
(Since you've been gone)
It couldn't hurt any more if you shoved
A red-hot cactus up my nose

Since you've been gone
Well, it feels like I'm getting tetanus shots every day
Since you've been gone
It's like I've got an ice cream headache that won't go away
Ever since that day you left me
I've been so miserable, my dear
I feel almost as bad as I did
When you were still here

Anonymous J replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 37 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #82,982

@previous (Broseph !!fxnDb+Ve4)

I love Kelly Clarkson songs!

Leo Vegas !gNoGoD5HzQ joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 20 minutes later, 57 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #83,000

I looked down at my watch, my mouth agape. My my the clock just struck RAPE!!!!

Anonymous I replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 58 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #83,002

@previous (Leo Vegas !gNoGoD5HzQ)
Nice poetry to go with a nice get. <3

DrGreen !pFNWNYROxA (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #83,004

@82,966 (D)
She was today. Sorry about the grammar. Blazing sun in my eyes. It's easier to move on now. I've lost my old phone with her contact info.

totoforhire !!Phkn/3Gic joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 6 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #83,013

@82,978 (Broseph !!fxnDb+Ve4)
Perfect! I love him.

Leo Vegas !gNoGoD5HzQ replied with this 15 years ago, 34 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #83,070

@83,002 (I)
Fuck yeah. I never get gets! Today all that changes!

Anonymous N joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 6 hours later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #83,288

@83,004 (DrGreen !pFNWNYROxA)
She's ugly as shit. She's more masculine than you are. You're such a fucking whiny faggot, Green. If anything is good about all these shitty posts you've been making it's that they reassure me that you're in pain. I hope you stay that way, but please stop making these fucking threads about your slutty man-ex.

Anonymous F replied with this 15 years ago, 1 hour later, 9 hours after the original post[^] [v] #83,370

@previous (N)
Oh you just got told my anyon N D:
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.