Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: I posted this on AnonTalk, lol

brie !OudrPWaUDQ started this discussion 15 years ago #4,491

Keep in mind that I am just messing with kimmo. lol, it got changed a bit during preview/spellcheck.

Topic: Kim-mo Alms is a really Radical Dude man, Bro. Let's give him a second chance!

> I find myself constantly wondering, who is Kim-mo Alms and why does anybody care him and his bullshit. Well i find that the answer is quite simple. Everybody is jealous of a Kim-mo Alms!
> The loving sysop that you could never be and when all of your websites fail you don't know why. well the real answer is that AnonTalk is a superior website.

> Once you accept the truth and realize that kim-mo is one of us and a part of our culture, and you see the real kim-mo.
> The real Kim-mo that we all want to be. I wish that Kim-mo would allow us to talk about him and start sort of "Meta-conversations" about the site.

> I am a past AnT that was turned away by all the nonsense banning for no good reason. Allow a few spelling errors or grammatical flaws. If the content of the message is good, allow it to stay. If it looks like effort was put into the attempt, let it stay.

> We shall see how this post goes. I'm giving Kim-mo a chance here to earn my trust back.
> If I feel like I can post here, I will spread the word and try to get an active and lively board back.
> I want AnonTalk to go back to normal!

> Thanks for reading this, I really mean it.

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 9 minutes later[^] [v] #80,040

HOLY SHIT DUDES

his gone to flip

nice work

(Edited 1 minute later.)

The Owl !KThEOwLwbU joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 14 minutes later, 23 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #80,041

Poor trolling is poor.

brie !OudrPWaUDQ (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 9 hours later, 9 hours after the original post[^] [v] #80,271

UPDATE!


The IP address you are currently using is "shitlisted" at the moment.
This may or may not be your fault. You are seeing this minimal page because the
site is also under heavy attack at the moment; try reloading this page later for
a full-fledged version, and the ability to shield yourself against this.


loooooool

(Edited 36 seconds later.)

The Owl !KThEOwLwbU replied with this 15 years ago, 1 hour later, 11 hours after the original post[^] [v] #80,292

@previous (brie !OudrPWaUDQ)

RedFox !FANATICibM joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 20 minutes later, 11 hours after the original post[^] [v] #80,298

DrGreen !pFNWNYROxA joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 11 hours after the original post[^] [v] #80,301

Nickalollyoff !Aw0s40dyqw joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 17 minutes later, 11 hours after the original post[^] [v] #80,306

STOP POSTING YOU DICKHEAD

totoforhire !!Phkn/3Gic joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 11 hours after the original post[^] [v] #80,307

@previous (Nickalollyoff !Aw0s40dyqw)
Brie?

Nickalollyoff !Aw0s40dyqw replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 11 hours after the original post[^] [v] #80,309

@previous (totoforhire !!Phkn/3Gic)
WAT

totoforhire !!Phkn/3Gic replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 11 hours after the original post[^] [v] #80,310

@previous (Nickalollyoff !Aw0s40dyqw)
Were you talking to Brie?

Anonymous H joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 12 minutes later, 12 hours after the original post[^] [v] #80,312

hi carebear

Anonymous I joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 5 minutes later, 12 hours after the original post[^] [v] #80,314

@previous (H)
nigga u just went full retard

cat !COOOOOLbus joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 1 hour later, 13 hours after the original post[^] [v] #80,415

@80,271 (brie !OudrPWaUDQ)
> full-fledged version
wolol

Anonymous K joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 9 minutes later, 13 hours after the original post[^] [v] #80,427

@80,310 (totoforhire !!Phkn/3Gic)
Derp. He was referring to AT, not brie.

totoforhire !!Phkn/3Gic replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 13 hours after the original post[^] [v] #80,428

@previous (K)
I couldn't tell. That's why I asked.
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.