Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: So I hear there is forced anon here now?

Forced Anon started this discussion 15 years ago #4,328

That's very cool, but why is there still a name field.

Oh well, If there is forced anon, well, I'm back here!

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later[^] [v] #77,296

Solve the riddle...

(Edited 40 seconds later.)

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 4 minutes later, 6 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #77,300

@previous (B)
the hell?

Meta !PARAdoxiHw joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 23 minutes later, 29 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #77,303

anonymity isnt a toy bud, grow up and leave

The Doctor !7MHPahvoGY joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 33 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #77,304

Fantastic.

Forced Anon (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 5 minutes later, 39 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #77,306

Really though, there isn't a good forced anon board, and I got my hopes up. And no, Kimmo's board is not a good forced anon board.

The Owl !KThEOwLwbU joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 42 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #77,308

@previous (Forced Anon)

Technically, any UID-based board is not and can never be 'anon'.

Forced Anon (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 1 hour later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #77,341

@previous (The Owl !KThEOwLwbU)

I know, but as long as mods/admins keep all the UID info to themselves that really isn't a problem IMO. Forced anon certainly has some great advantages as long as Kimmo Alm isn't running said forced anon site.

psychopath !PAHVpsycho joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 1 hour later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #77,361

@previous (Forced Anon)
Yeah, good luck convincing the mods.

Anonymous H joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 28 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #77,366

@77,341 (Forced Anon)
> three hours of forced anonymous and hurricane-force butthurt and threats to relocate to tinychan
> permanent forced anonymous= dead board
lol good luck with that

Anonymous I joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 4 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #77,367

@77,361 (psychopath !PAHVpsycho)
IIRC you were the one all butthurt about the forced anon

Forced Anon (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 9 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #77,377

Yeah, well I figured it was a troll. Still, would have been nice to have a forced anon board besides AnT :/

Anonymous I replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #77,378

@previous (Forced Anon)
It was there for a few hours

r04r double-posted this 15 years ago, 30 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #77,383

@77,296 (B)
the number 10 in this case = dead

thats why 'dead' is spelled with 12 to 14 letters = thats why 'the number 10 in this case' is spelled with 12 to 14 letters

'the number 10 in this case' has 12 different letters (thenumbrisca) or 14 if you include numbers. Thus it's spelled with 12 to 14 letters.

Idk, that's the best I can do.

Forced Anon (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 24 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #77,384

@77,378 (I)

Yeah, was obviously a troll. I missed it :/

Missed the shitstorm too, which I would have thoroughly enjoyed.

(Edited 1 minute later.)

The Owl !KThEOwLwbU replied with this 15 years ago, 50 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #77,453

+ Ashlog * !bbKEtchUp. (Anon D) (you) -- 2 hours ago, 1 hour later, 1 hour after the original post[Top] #18,228
> The number 10 in this case defines the word dead

The Number Ten, noun: Dead.
Example: Golly gosh, going into those woods and beating billy until he was the number ten was a mistake I'll never make again!

Thus, it is established that "the number ten" is exchangeable with "dead", and vice versa.

"The Number ten". First word 3 letters, second word 6 letters, last word 3 letters. 3 + 6 + 3 = 12 letters. If we include spaces we get 12 + 2 = 14 letters.

(Edited 26 seconds later.)

of course, I should have written adjective up there, I have no idea why I wrote noun

(Edited 2 minutes later.)

:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.