Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 49 minutes after the original post[^][v]#75,149
@75,145 (!uj/koSf.Zc)
Confirmed for mad_as_fuck.jpg
Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 2 hours later, 3 hours after the original post[^][v]#75,194
Do it and then camwhore, carebear.
Anonymous G joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 5 hours later, 9 hours after the original post[^][v]#75,275
@75,145 (!uj/koSf.Zc)
Dohohoho! Is it weird that'd I knew poll option 2 would have more votes than poll option 1 just when 3 people had voted?!
Well yes... people on the internet are humans with valuable opinions. They're no different then to ask a person IRL. @previous (F)
D:
Anonymous F replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 9 hours after the original post[^][v]#75,276
totoforhire !!Phkn/3Gic joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 26 minutes later, 11 hours after the original post[^][v]#75,423
They take a long time to heal.
Anonymous I joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 11 hours after the original post[^][v]#75,425
@75,401 (Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU) @75,282 (G)
u wan go private? tip me plz
Anonymous G replied with this 15 years ago, 1 hour later, 12 hours after the original post[^][v]#75,487
@75,401 (Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU)
Cunt. I'd prefer showing people privately then camwhoring it. I won't do it, its 3 to 10. @75,423 (totoforhire !!Phkn/3Gic)
Yeah, I'm not bothered by taking care of it.
Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU replied with this 15 years ago, 41 seconds later, 12 hours after the original post[^][v]#75,488
@previous (G)
Whoa, why are you being so mean to me?
Anonymous G replied with this 15 years ago, 8 minutes later, 12 hours after the original post[^][v]#75,498
@previous (Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU)
Lol.
i l u <3 omg I got a headset, finolli!! :)
totoforhire !!Phkn/3Gic replied with this 15 years ago, 8 minutes later, 13 hours after the original post[^][v]#75,510
@75,487 (G)
And they get infected easily, and hurts a lot compared to other piercings.
Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6 joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 1 hour later, 14 hours after the original post[^][v]#75,624