Topic: Seriously creepy video.
totoforhire !!Phkn/3Gic started this discussion 15 years ago #4,034 Mr Johnson !8RsxK0x1Jo joined in and replied with this 15 years ago , 2 minutes later[^] [v] #72,483 fuck you, now i'll dream with that mother fucker everynight
Killer Lettuce !!iNo3FkiZx joined in and replied with this 15 years ago , 1 minute later, 4 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #72,485 Yes that was rather unsettling. :/
totoforhire !!Phkn/3Gic (OP) replied with this 15 years ago , 10 seconds later, 4 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #72,486 @72,483 (Mr Johnson !8RsxK0x1Jo)
Did you notice the grey pubes poking out from his speedo?
Lawrence !9p5vCatBBQ joined in and replied with this 15 years ago , 23 minutes later, 27 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #72,495 That was actually kind of great.
totoforhire !!Phkn/3Gic (OP) replied with this 15 years ago , 1 minute later, 28 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #72,496 @previous (Lawrence !9p5vCatBBQ)
Thanks! I please to aim!
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 15 years ago , 26 minutes later, 55 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #72,515 This is pretty much what I imagine a collaborative project between David Lynch and Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs would look like.
totoforhire !!Phkn/3Gic (OP) replied with this 15 years ago , 17 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #72,518 Falco !PZmcClOUDk joined in and replied with this 15 years ago , 2 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #72,522 I remember this guy! He had a lot of other videos just like this! I think he has an ED page.
I think they're hilarious to be honest.
Anonymous E replied with this 15 years ago , 2 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #72,525 @72,518 (totoforhire !!Phkn/3Gic)
Have a
show jumping cow in return.
totoforhire !!Phkn/3Gic (OP) replied with this 15 years ago , 1 hour later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #72,578 @72,522 (Falco !PZmcClOUDk)
Me too. Almost nothing creeps me out anymore.
totoforhire !!Phkn/3Gic (OP) double-posted this 15 years ago , 1 minute later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #72,579 @72,525 (E)
That's bizarre. I'll show my girlfriend when she gets home.
↕