Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: Is Mister Misanthrope still here?

Anonymous A started this discussion 15 years ago #3,927

The original one that was the crazy racist?

psychopath !PAHVpsycho joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later[^] [v] #70,732

Nope. All we got now is a leftist knockoff that hates humans rather than subhumans.

dreamworks4mayor '11 !Ep8pui8Vw2 joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 10 seconds later, 2 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #70,733

sometimes

Mister Misanthrope joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 43 seconds later, 3 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #70,734

I am a beautiful flower!

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 37 seconds later, 3 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #70,735

God dammit. I used to know him and I'm trying to find him for trolling purposes. He won't answer the phone.

Falco !PZmcClOUDk joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 5 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #70,736

IMO he's not a bad or stupid person, just very racist. I don't mind that much though.

Mister Misanthrope !NPN/W33CeE joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 24 minutes later, 29 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #70,745

What are you going to troll me with? Drugs? Boys? Niggers? I feel sad knowing what you could be doing to yourself knowing your potential, but it's your life. I don't tell you what to do with it, and you're the one who has to live with the results. It may hurt to hear it in the short term, but even if you went so low as to become a carbon copy replica of your own sister, that wound would eventually heal. I will be fine.

I'd like you to know that I learned a lot from you. I'm a bigger and better person since you told me to fuck off. I stopped giving a shit about the future and learned to live for the moment. I learned to use my memory and intuition, just like you always taught me to. I abandoned that medical school bullshit and all of that other nonsense I was into, and found a path in life that I can really feel satisfied with, something laid back that pays the bills and leaves me with the free time I need to enjoy life. Most importantly, I figured out something to do that won't turn me into Dilbert and leave me with a strong desire to blow my fucking brains out from stress. I swore off of women, porn and masturbation and learned to have a good relationship with my mother for a change instead of treating her like shit. I also don't give a shit what anybody else does, it's not my business to control anybody. You taught me that. You taught me that I needed to do all of that.

I'm a good fucking guy now. I'm even lean! I lost lots of that fat shit I had when we were together, I am no longer a disgusting fatbody. I have abs now.

If you and your life go down in flames, if you take your promising future and toss it out the window for drugs and cheap sex and all of this disgusting garbage in the world that is useless five minutes after the fact and as easily replaced as ikea furniture, I want you to know that I learned from you and that I still remember you how you used to be. I have a photographic memory almost like yours now, I remember almost every second in order. If the good girl version of you vanishes forever, she'll always be alive in my memories, guiding me and giving me advice with an otherworldly wisdom in a sweet ringing soprano voice.

I don't know why you keep looking me up. It's been twice now, and nine months since the last time we spoke. Whatever your motives are, however badly you want to try to hurt me, go ahead. Try it. Get it over with, because I'll take every bad thing you try to do to me and turn it around into something good.

If you keep trying to leave me angry messages, I'm going to change my phone number.

Best of luck to you. I'll always remember you, and in a way, I will always love you.

psychopath !PAHVpsycho replied with this 15 years ago, 9 minutes later, 38 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #70,748

@previous (Mister Misanthrope !NPN/W33CeE)
You are a sellout or an imposter. Fuck off and die.
Fucking leftist piece of shit.

Mister Misanthrope !NPN/W33CeE replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 41 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #70,749

@previous (psychopath !PAHVpsycho)
I'm the real deal. I'm Mister Misanthrope, true to form as ever. Don't I give myself away with the longwinded posts about shit nobody cares about? Go back and check my trip.

psychopath !PAHVpsycho replied with this 15 years ago, 4 minutes later, 45 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #70,750

@previous (Mister Misanthrope !NPN/W33CeE)
You are a sellout leftist.

Mister Misanthrope !NPN/W33CeE replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 46 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #70,751

@previous (psychopath !PAHVpsycho)
How's that?

Nega !34Kas0OdzM joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 31 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #70,770

Awww what the hell guys. -.-"
This is cheap.

Anonymous H joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 1 hour later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #70,862

lol'd so hard

protip !!pMmAiEwOm joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 3 hours later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #71,083

@70,750 (psychopath !PAHVpsycho)

> You are a sellout leftist.
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.