Topic: The Hyper-Kike must die!
ShitArse !saAqdaazn2 started this discussion 12 years ago #35,391 If you won't help me, I'll do them in myself!
Killer Lettuce !!iNo3FkiZx joined in and replied with this 12 years ago , 6 minutes later[^] [v] #486,892 Svet, I'm not sure I like this new, lighter direction that you are taking the ShitArse persona in. "The Hyper-Kike must die"? You are portraying him like some sort of silly anime protagonist!
ShitArse !saAqdaazn2 joined in and replied with this 12 years ago , 3 minutes later, 10 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #486,893 @previous (Killer Lettuce !!iNo3FkiZx)
Kill yourself, horsefucker.
ShitArse !saAqdaazn2 (OP) replied with this 12 years ago , 1 minute later, 11 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #486,894 @486,892 (Killer Lettuce !!iNo3FkiZx)
I don't watch anime you fucking scum, the japs have you seeing anime everywhere you look. Pathetic.
Killer Lettuce !!iNo3FkiZx replied with this 12 years ago , 28 seconds later, 12 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #486,895 @486,893 (ShitArse !saAqdaazn2)
Don't watch MLP anymore!
(I love that we have this little meme between us :3 )
Killer Lettuce !!iNo3FkiZx double-posted this 12 years ago , 3 minutes later, 15 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #486,896 @486,894 (ShitArse !saAqdaazn2)
Neither do I. Apart watching Dragon Ball Z as a kid.
Did you watch Dragon Ball Z as a kid, ShitArse (as portrayed by Svet)? Who was your favourite character? Mine was Jeice!
beckyderp !RwordOooFE joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 3 years later, 3 years after the original post[^] [v] #892,915 @previous (Killer Lettuce !!iNo3FkiZx)
I can't believe no one ever answered this question. Bump.
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 2 hours later, 3 years after the original post[^] [v] #892,953 @486,896 (Killer Lettuce !!iNo3FkiZx)
> Mine was Jeice!
it would be
↕