Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: 5 things every American should know.

Anonymous A started this discussion 15 years ago #3,295

http://www.ifeveryoneknew.com/

Falco !PZmcClOUDk joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 9 minutes later[^] [v] #59,616

cool I guess

jump !VIfloDyEYo joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 21 seconds later, 9 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #59,617

1 is true and is scary. It's a major problem in the US.

#2 is no secret.

I would be wary of any information unmoving MK Ultra.

There were far more horrifying scenarios for many situations that the military has come up with. You do not discount any tactic in prep stages. Just because the plan was developed doesn't mean it would ever seriously happen.

The FBI has been caught infiltrating many non violent groups. Again, no secret.

Falco !PZmcClOUDk replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 11 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #59,619

I like all the references.

totoforhire !!pNz4kjfeW joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 9 minutes later, 20 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #59,622

I knew of all of these. Have you done further research on the MK Ultra program?

psychopath !PAHVpsycho joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 2 hours later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #59,651

"I find more and more reasons to hate this nation each and everyday" - Psychopath

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #59,654

@previous (psychopath !PAHVpsycho)
Leave. There are much better places in the world.

psychopath !PAHVpsycho replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #59,655

@previous (A)
I choose to move to the land of the free.
I choose Hong Kong.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 11 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #59,658

@previous (psychopath !PAHVpsycho)
How's the smog?

psychopath !PAHVpsycho replied with this 15 years ago, 7 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #59,662

@previous (A)
Better than here in Detroit, that's for sure.

hamfist !!PRJFHZ7kb joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 6 hours later, 9 hours after the original post[^] [v] #59,797

> huh that's interesting I guess
> no shit, you're not the only one who watched Outfoxed
> suspected that
> well shit
> further proof Kennedy is a bro

advi !!3gpAcg/hF joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 6 minutes later, 9 hours after the original post[^] [v] #59,798

@59,654 (A)

and they all hate americans.

Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 4 minutes later, 9 hours after the original post[^] [v] #59,800

censorshipchan

Anonymous I joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 18 minutes later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #59,812

@previous (E)
wat
wat happen

Anonymous E replied with this 15 years ago, 8 minutes later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #59,822

@previous (I)
mods deleted my pictures that i posted :'(
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.