Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: Bad temper

Anonymous A started this discussion 15 years ago #3,166

My temper is bad as fuck. Someone says or does the wrong thing and I yell at them like a drill instructor.

What do?

Falco !PZmcClOUDk joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 1 hour later[^] [v] #57,662

Calm yo tits.

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #57,664

WORK ON YOUR MAJOR PAINE IMPRESSIONS MAGGOT

Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 9 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #57,672

The ultimate warrior is better than Major Nigger.

Leo Vegas !gNoGoD5HzQ joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 13 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #57,677

@OP

Keep up the good work until someone knocks you out for yelling at them.

Anonymous D replied with this 15 years ago, 5 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #57,678

@previous (Leo Vegas !gNoGoD5HzQ)

lol ITG

Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6 joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 5 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #57,681

Start thinking about really inane things when you get that urge.

Anonymous I joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 10 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #57,697

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
Who's the girl?

Anonymous I double-posted this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #57,700

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
Not to be self conceited or anything but Carebear is not OP.

Anonymous I triple-posted this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #57,704

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
Carebear is a bitch to people that are a bitch to her. Balance.
The joke was hilarious...

(Edited 43 seconds later.)

Anonymous I quadruple-posted this 15 years ago, 26 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #57,731

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
No dignity punning intended. ;)

I don't think Carebear deserves being remembered as "a bitch to everyone" but this is just my opinion.

Anonymous I quintuple-posted this 15 years ago, 6 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #57,740

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
I liked the swift change in text voice.

glomii !xIOe.jIpAo joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #57,741

nooo go away

Anonymous I replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #57,745

@previous (glomii !xIOe.jIpAo)

Anonymous I double-posted this 15 years ago, 14 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #57,758

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
Carebear has been a bit down these days but is really trying hard to stay chill. I'm sure if you talk to Carebear personally, she'll give you a sincere apology and a vague explanation for the bitchiness she's been handing you.

Anonymous I triple-posted this 15 years ago, 15 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #57,768

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
I think she feels quite horrible for doing that. I'm sure she'd say she was sorry if you gave her the chance to. Anyways, I'm through with this. May you have a wonderful night. ;) ~

Anonymous K joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 20 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #57,775

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
> obviously "[^_^]"
Lol.
@previous (I)
> Speaking in third person.
Lol.

Anonymous I replied with this 15 years ago, 4 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #57,779

@previous (K)
> pointing out the obvious
Would you like a Certificate of Achievement to go with that?

Anonymous K replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #57,781

@previous (I)
Yes please! I'm honored!

Anonymous K double-posted this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #57,783

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
Yeah, I'm good.

Anonymous I replied with this 15 years ago, 4 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #57,787

@57,781 (K)

Anonymous K replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #57,790

@previous (I)

Anonymous I replied with this 15 years ago, 5 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #57,793

@previous (K)
I love you too.

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
Carebear is a bitch to people that are a bitch to her. Ex. Rogi

RedFox !rFox/iQSaQ joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 6 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #57,796

@previous (I)
You made the same typo again.

Anonymous I replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #57,798

@previous (RedFox !rFox/iQSaQ)
I forgot to include RedFox as an example.

Anonymous I double-posted this 15 years ago, 4 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #57,802

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

Anonymous N joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 2 hours later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #57,861

@57,758 (I)
> I'm sure if you talk to Carebear personally, she'll give you a sincere apology and a vague explanation for the bitchiness she's been handing you.
I tried that once. The conversation got up to the greetings and stopped at where I asked what was with the random bitchiness.

Nega !34Kas0OdzM joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 2 hours later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #57,901

Smoke weed all day, every day.

Anonymous I replied with this 15 years ago, 6 hours later, 15 hours after the original post[^] [v] #58,007

@57,861 (N)
(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
> Whiny faggots.
She can't please everyone. Go find some other whore to ask pathetic greetings that lead to no real conversations in the end if you're not satisfied.

Anonymous N replied with this 15 years ago, 1 hour later, 16 hours after the original post[^] [v] #58,054

@previous (I)
> Carebear is a bitch to people that are a bitch to her.
> make one post stating an occasion where this is untrue, showing little to no hostility
> receive enough bitchiness to put Courtney Love to shame
Clearly.

Anonymous I replied with this 15 years ago, 6 minutes later, 16 hours after the original post[^] [v] #58,062

@previous (N)
Cool psychological analysis. It's as wrong as this piece of shit over here.

Anonymous N replied with this 15 years ago, 5 minutes later, 16 hours after the original post[^] [v] #58,070

@previous (I)
> psychological analysis
Lolno. A psychological analysis would be picking apart your every word and phrasing, and trying to diagnose you with some shit you probably don't even have.

totoforhire !!pNz4kjfeW joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 16 hours after the original post[^] [v] #58,072

Carebear has never been bitchy towards me, but then again, I'm not a creeper.

Anonymous I replied with this 15 years ago, 24 minutes later, 17 hours after the original post[^] [v] #58,095

@58,070 (N)
Okay. Why are you riding my dick up till now anyways?

Anonymous N replied with this 15 years ago, 7 minutes later, 17 hours after the original post[^] [v] #58,102

@previous (I)
Unwarranted rudeness bothers me. It's not only disrespectful to the person on the receiving end, but that kind of behaviour also drives people away from the person on the giving end. Nobody wins, man.

Anonymous I replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 17 hours after the original post[^] [v] #58,106

@previous (N)
Unwarranted aggravation/irritation/annoyance/"trolling"? bothers me. Yes, there is 2 sides to this story.
It's not like "leave me alone" would have any impact unless you give people a reason to.

Anonymous N replied with this 15 years ago, 8 minutes later, 17 hours after the original post[^] [v] #58,111

@previous (I)
Hey, hey. I didn't start anything until you called me a whiny faggot for saying I'd tried exactly what you said to do before. In a nonwhiny manner, no less. I just told it how it went down.

Anonymous I replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 17 hours after the original post[^] [v] #58,113

@previous (N)
Sorry.

(Edited 32 seconds later.)

Anonymous N replied with this 15 years ago, 7 minutes later, 17 hours after the original post[^] [v] #58,115

@previous (I)
You are forgiven. And sorry for saying you were bitchy. :'(
It was sort of true, but I probably could've been a little nicer about it.

Anonymous I replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 17 hours after the original post[^] [v] #58,118

@previous (N)

Well, I still think i'm a really nice person, most of the time. Delusional.

Anonymous N replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 17 hours after the original post[^] [v] #58,120

@previous (I)
Ah, everyone has their moments. Guess I just happened to be on the receiving end of one. Nobody's ferpect, I suppose.

Anonymous I replied with this 15 years ago, 5 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #58,125

@previous (N)
If you insist, let's just put the blame on you then. ;)

Anonymous N replied with this 15 years ago, 30 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #58,140

@previous (I)
I was actually blaming the general imperfections of humanity. But if you insist on blaming someone, LOLNOTGOINGTHERE

(Edited 15 seconds later.)

Anonymous I replied with this 15 years ago, 7 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #58,143

@previous (N)
You know what? let's be friends instead. Chat me up.

Anonymous N replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #58,148

@previous (I)
Sounds good. Much better than all this bickering, at least.

Anonymous I replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #58,151

@previous (N)
So i'll be waiting for that "hey"

Anonymous J replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #58,154

this thread went full retard.

Anonymous N replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #58,158

@previous (J)
Wrong. HEARTWARMING STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD.

Anonymous J replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #58,160

@previous (N)
keep your off-topic personal problem drivel off the board, fag.

Anonymous I replied with this 15 years ago, 15 seconds later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #58,161

@58,154 (J)
lololololol. I agree.

@58,158 (N)
You didn't chat me up T_T

Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #58,165

Ionize Carebear.

Anonymous I replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #58,166

@previous (Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU)

Anonymous N replied with this 15 years ago, 25 seconds later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #58,167

@58,160 (J)
Personal problem? Why would winning HEARTWARMING STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD be a problem? Or a personal one, at that?
@58,161 (I)
ONE MOMENT, PLEASE HOLD.

Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 19 hours after the original post[^] [v] #58,169

@58,166 (I)
IONIZE CAREBEAR

Anonymous I replied with this 15 years ago, 6 minutes later, 19 hours after the original post[^] [v] #58,173

@previous (Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU)
No.

Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU replied with this 15 years ago, 32 seconds later, 19 hours after the original post[^] [v] #58,175

@previous (I)

Anonymous I replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 19 hours after the original post[^] [v] #58,177

@previous (Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU)

Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU replied with this 15 years ago, 11 minutes later, 19 hours after the original post[^] [v] #58,188

@previous (I)
Never

Anonymous J replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 19 hours after the original post[^] [v] #58,190

@previous (Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU)
@58,177 (I)
ionize this thread and these two immediately.

Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU replied with this 15 years ago, 5 minutes later, 19 hours after the original post[^] [v] #58,199

@previous (J)
Get fucked.

Anonymous J replied with this 15 years ago, 5 minutes later, 19 hours after the original post[^] [v] #58,206

@previous (Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU)
NO U

Anonymous I replied with this 15 years ago, 18 minutes later, 19 hours after the original post[^] [v] #58,231

Anonymous K replied with this 15 years ago, 16 minutes later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #58,250

> mfw (44 new)
> mfw thread is full of derp
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.