Notice
: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.
Minichan
Hot
Topics
Bumps
Replies
New topic
History
Watchlist
Bulletins
Events
Folks
Search
Shuffle
Stuff
Topic: doc martin > dr house
Anonymous
A
started this discussion
16 years ago
#262
Deal With It
Watch
23 visits
Killer Lettuce
!!iNo3FkiZx joined in and replied with this
16 years ago
, 1 minute later
[^]
[v]
#4,878
As he is based in Cornwall, I agree by default.
Hope they do another series soon.
Anonymous
C
joined in and replied with this
16 years ago
, 4 minutes later, 5 minutes after the original post
[^]
[v]
#4,899
Dr. Martens
These things were extremely popular when I was a kid. All of the cool kids had them... I did not, because they cost a lot of money.
Topic locked.
[Top]
Name
:
Please familiarise yourself with the
rules
and
markup syntax
before posting.
↕
Note: Your browser's JavaScript is disabled; some site features may not fully function.