Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: Finally, TIME magazine covers an important issue. I hope they win independence. [link]

Anonymous A started this discussion 15 years ago #2,556

http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2041365_2041364_2041373,00.html

(Edited 28 seconds later.)

Leonidas !nBpim1wazU joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 4 minutes later[^] [v] #47,424

mfw

!tyLmN8C16E joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 51 minutes later, 55 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #47,463

Welcome to the year 2000.

Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 57 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #47,464

@47,424 (Leonidas !nBpim1wazU)
> implying you have a face

Falco !PZmcClOUDk joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 11 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #47,472

totoforhire !!Phkn/3Gic joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 23 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #47,483

When I hear about Cascadia, it always reminds me of Bioshock.

Anonymous G joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 19 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #47,497

@OP
Cascadia sounds like a wonderful idea. I'd probably want to move there.

That looked like an interesting article, unfortunately Time's web format is utter shit. I was pretty much done reading the paragraph or two of content that they managed to squeeze in between all the other shit by the time the page finally finished loading, and I couldn't bring myself to click "next" eight more times to read the rest of article a few sentences at a time. Was there anything else interesting in it?
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.