Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.
Homestar !RUNNERV7vk started this discussion 15 years ago#2,495
I recently came across a blog about a guy who actually gets off on people beating him up. He even says he finds fapping difficult unless someone punches him in the nuts or something...
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later[^][v]#46,328
I don't get off to pain, but I like being hurt?
totoforhire !!Phkn/3Gic joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 3 minutes after the original post[^][v]#46,330
I had a very muscular friend in high school, who would purposely pick fights with other men, to get a sexual thrill.
Homestar !RUNNERV7vk (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 34 seconds later, 4 minutes after the original post[^][v]#46,331
@46,328 (B)
So if I were to punch you in the gut, you'd enjoy it? Why?
Anonymous B replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 6 minutes after the original post[^][v]#46,333
@previous (Homestar !RUNNERV7vk)
Not like that, more subtle pain like someone snapping a pen on my wrist, or like being my shoulder being punched.
totoforhire !!Phkn/3Gic replied with this 15 years ago, 4 seconds later, 6 minutes after the original post[^][v]#46,334
I'm not sexually attracted to pain, but I do love violent sex.
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 7 minutes after the original post[^][v]#46,336
Bearable pain, yeah, it's hot. Unbearable pain, (like being punched at full force in the gut), no.
Homestar !RUNNERV7vk (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 11 minutes after the original post[^][v]#46,339
@46,334 (totoforhire !!Phkn/3Gic) @previous (D)
So is it more about being ravaged/dominated?
Anonymous D replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 14 minutes after the original post[^][v]#46,342
@previous (Homestar !RUNNERV7vk)
Yes. Both of those things for me are a huge turn on. Also doing the same to someone else is sexy to me.
This girl I know, when you bite into her neck rather hard, she makes the loudest noises as if she's just about ready to orgasm. It's. so. hot.
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 16 minutes after the original post[^][v]#46,344
Being hurt is one of the very few things that "arouse" me and I hate it.
(Edited 3 minutes later.)
Homestar !RUNNERV7vk (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 17 minutes after the original post[^][v]#46,345
@previous (E)
Me too. But this blog really fascinated me. This guy is in what anyone would describe as an abusive gay relationship, but he loves it. His boyfriend puts him in the ER semi regularly.
totoforhire !!Phkn/3Gic replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 21 minutes after the original post[^][v]#46,347
@46,339 (Homestar !RUNNERV7vk)
Yes. I'm also into tickle torture.
Depressionmanâ„¢ !!fNJHcIUn0 joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 25 minutes after the original post[^][v]#46,350
Related, I am turned on by continued stimulation of the sexual organs after orgasm. The over-sensitivity produces a shocking sort of pain.
Depressionmanâ„¢ !!fNJHcIUn0 double-posted this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 27 minutes after the original post[^][v]#46,352
(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
For a man, it is not normal.