Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.
mechano !oqzIarfD/Y started this discussion 15 years ago#2,439
They suck so bad, dude... I constantly try to get involed in a forum, and am always disappointed in the end.
No matter what I always come back to the same small chain of BBSs. How do people handle forums?
Anonymous B replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 10 minutes after the original post[^][v]#45,284
@45,275 (mechano !oqzIarfD/Y)
It's the same here too.
mechano !oqzIarfD/Y (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 36 seconds later, 11 minutes after the original post[^][v]#45,285
@previous (B)
Not as bad, though. And not as abrupt.
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 20 minutes later, 32 minutes after the original post[^][v]#45,317
people that are unable to deal with chans prefer forums. probably because they have thin skin and regular forums ban for silly little shit like hurting another's feelings and circumventing bans with sockpuppets. also the need to have an identity and circumventing bans with sockpuppets.
(Edited 1 minute later.)
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 29 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^][v]#45,359
Anonymous C replied with this 15 years ago, 4 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^][v]#45,371
@previous (psychopath !PSYCHOhc32) > respond like a douche by blaming someone else
you never disappoint, psychopath
expertdoucheexpert.jpg
Nega !34Kas0OdzM joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 2 hours later, 3 hours after the original post[^][v]#45,428
@45,317 (D)
This one of the reasons I originally washed up on the shores of Chanland: the owner of my favourite board decided she'd rather listen to her second-in-command than her users, so I and my friends where thrown out, along with a number of non-teenagers that felt unwelcome.
(I'd been posting on 420 & 7 for half a year, but I only made the move then).
That being said, there are some decent communities out there that only ban for actual griefing, but they are few and far between.