Topic: Have you ever had a finger up your butt?
Anonymous A started this discussion 14 years ago #23,855
be honest
| Poll option |
Votes |
Percentage |
Graph |
| Yes |
16 |
59% |
|
| No |
11 |
41% |
|
| Sprite enema |
- |
0% |
|
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 14 years ago, 1 minute later[^] [v] #371,614
Just anal fisting. That's more than just a finger, so I'm answering no.
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 14 years ago, 41 minutes later, 43 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #371,619
Yes. A couple times.
Syntax joined in and replied with this 14 years ago, 4 minutes later, 48 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #371,622
Unfortunately a Doctors on occasion and even once for a month or so doctors several times a week. Horrid just Horrid. TMI?
Prostrate infection many years ago took Antibiotics and a Doctors massage that is degrading disgusting and just plain arwful.
Handle !tYHPZ2dvu6 joined in and replied with this 14 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #371,635
@previous (Syntax)
Shut up you faggot.
Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 14 years ago, 3 hours later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #371,669
Yes I tried it like 3 times while masturbating last year. I never hit my prostate so I gave up because it was too much effort for no reward.
Anonymous G joined in and replied with this 14 years ago, 34 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #371,672
No.
But I am curious as to what a sprite enema would feel like.
Green joined in and replied with this 14 years ago, 1 hour later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #371,682
I used to wear a rubber glove while browsing tinychan years ago
Anonymous I joined in and replied with this 14 years ago, 35 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #371,683
Of course, I have my prostate examined by a doctor annually. Doesn't everybody? It's a major killer of men over 30.
Anonymous J joined in and replied with this 14 years ago, 37 minutes later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #371,684
@371,682 (Green)
Aliens have replaced my organs.
Green replied with this 14 years ago, 6 minutes later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #371,685
Carebear joined in and replied with this 14 years ago, 3 hours later, 11 hours after the original post[^] [v] #371,703
uhh, no not yet (thank you jesus)
beckyderp !CaTLdYmooc joined in and replied with this 14 years ago, 3 minutes later, 11 hours after the original post[^] [v] #371,705
@previous (Carebear)
Does Jesus have plans to stick his finger up your butt? This comment confuses me.
Anonymous G replied with this 14 years ago, 1 minute later, 11 hours after the original post[^] [v] #371,707
@371,703 (Carebear)
Are you going to ask Jesus to put his finger up your butt?
beckyderp !CaTLdYmooc replied with this 14 years ago, 22 seconds later, 11 hours after the original post[^] [v] #371,708
@previous (G)
I already made that joke retard
Anonymous G replied with this 14 years ago, 6 seconds later, 11 hours after the original post[^] [v] #371,709
@371,705 (beckyderp !CaTLdYmooc)
goddammit becky
Anonymous G double-posted this 14 years ago, 17 seconds later, 11 hours after the original post[^] [v] #371,710
@371,708 (beckyderp !CaTLdYmooc)
fuck off nigger
Carebear replied with this 14 years ago, 6 seconds later, 11 hours after the original post[^] [v] #371,711
@371,705 (beckyderp !CaTLdYmooc)
I wouldn't mind if jesus stuck his finger in my butt...
it's
JESUS(Edited 28 seconds later.)
Anonymous M joined in and replied with this 14 years ago, 5 minutes later, 11 hours after the original post[^] [v] #371,714
@371,622 (Syntax)
> severe homophobia beckyderp !CaTLdYmooc replied with this 14 years ago, 1 day later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #372,127
I love being fisted.
cccuuunnttt !RwordOooFE replied with this 8 years ago, 5 years later, 5 years after the original post[^] [v] #908,853
bump
Anonymous N joined in and replied with this 8 years ago, 8 hours later, 5 years after the original post[^] [v] #908,901
@372,127 (beckyderp !CaTLdYmooc)
> I love being fisted. Syntax joined in and replied with this 8 years ago, 7 minutes later, 5 years after the original post[^] [v] #908,903
Er...many re: tymes re: surfer re: BOY BOY BOY
Syntax joined in and replied with this 8 years ago, 22 hours later, 5 years after the original post[^] [v] #909,076
@previous (Syntax)Blumpy joined in and replied with this 8 years ago, 20 minutes later, 5 years after the original post[^] [v] #909,082
I use to stick Cheetos up my ass if that count like a finger
Anonymous R joined in and replied with this 8 years ago, 10 minutes later, 5 years after the original post[^] [v] #909,084
@previous (Blumpy)
No because you cheat by using Cheetos.
chili dog !!ZLWcczIe0 joined in and replied with this 8 years ago, 2 minutes later, 5 years after the original post[^] [v] #909,086
Once when I was passed out in a boxcar lol.
Anonymous T joined in and replied with this 8 years ago, 9 minutes later, 5 years after the original post[^] [v] #909,089
@previous (chili dog !!ZLWcczIe0)
Why did you clone Triptch?
↕