Minichan

Topic: Today is Pancake Day.

brie !OudrPWaUDQ started this discussion 15 years ago #2,218

Shrove tuesday, blah blah blah, who gives a fuck?

What I give a fuck about is National Pancake day, and free pancakes at IHOP.
http://www.ihoppancakeday.com/

Go get that shit!
:D

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 44 seconds later[^] [v] #40,516

> Shrove tuesday, blah blah blah, who gives a fuck?

It's the anniversary of when Aunt Corrina died, too.

jump !VIfloDyEYo joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 17 minutes later, 18 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #40,527

Enjoy your ridiculous time of false sacrifice you pig animal Christian fucks.

Muslims know how to sacrifice. You pig animal fucks wouldnt last one week in Ramadan.

Mindwurms !!4IKKtS9GG joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #40,551

@40,516 (B)
Such petty occurrences as aunt death will not stall the Shrove Tuesday festivities.

Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 23 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #40,558

@previous (Mindwurms !!4IKKtS9GG)
Okay Chris.

totoforhire !!Phkn/3Gic joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 41 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #40,574

@40,516 (B)
Yes! Anon B for the win!

TheSheep !kJ.A4PF7.k joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 1 hour later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #40,619

Pancake day is a state of mind... once a week at least :D

totoforhire !!Phkn/3Gic replied with this 15 years ago, 34 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #40,620

@previous (TheSheep !kJ.A4PF7.k)
I prefer waffles.

TheSheep !kJ.A4PF7.k replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #40,622

@previous (totoforhire !!Phkn/3Gic)
When I say pancakes I mean crepes (sorry, europe here) :D

totoforhire !!Phkn/3Gic replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #40,624

@previous (TheSheep !kJ.A4PF7.k)
I love crepes with cream cheese and fruit or Nutella.

Anonymous H joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #40,625

@previous (totoforhire !!Phkn/3Gic)
I love cream cheese.

TheSheep !kJ.A4PF7.k replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #40,627

@40,624 (totoforhire !!Phkn/3Gic)
I love crepes with:
-nutella
-notella + cookie crumbles
-sugar + squeezed lemon over it
-mexican style filling
-mexican style filling + overbaken with cheeze
-a million sorts of jams
-icecream!!

That are the majour ones :D

totoforhire !!Phkn/3Gic replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #40,629

@40,625 (H)
Me too. You should try some Boursin cheese, if you haven't. It's like a thicker richer cream cheese.

http://www.boursincheese.com/

totoforhire !!Phkn/3Gic double-posted this 15 years ago, 19 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #40,630

@40,627 (TheSheep !kJ.A4PF7.k)
What is Mexican style filling?

Ash Ketchup * !bbKEtchUp. joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #40,641

@previous (totoforhire !!Phkn/3Gic)

I think he means the kind of stuff you'd find in taco bell.

totoforhire !!Phkn/3Gic replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #40,646

@previous (Ash Ketchup * !bbKEtchUp.)
Oh, like spiced meat?

Ash Ketchup * !bbKEtchUp. replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #40,651

@previous (totoforhire !!Phkn/3Gic)

Yeah. Americanised mexican food.

TheSheep !kJ.A4PF7.k replied with this 15 years ago, 40 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #40,652

@40,630 (totoforhire !!Phkn/3Gic)
I put inside:
chicken, onion, paprika, beans, some mex. sauce (have it in a bottle) and corn...

totoforhire !!Phkn/3Gic replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #40,659

@previous (TheSheep !kJ.A4PF7.k)
That sounds good.

Nickalollyoff !Aw0s40dyqw joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #40,663

This thread made me make banana pancakes. You cunts.

Later I'm going to make some fucking MAPLE SYRUP AND BANANA PANCAKE WRAPS.

Ash Ketchup * !bbKEtchUp. replied with this 15 years ago, 54 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #40,665

I remember I once made pancakes and posted it step-by-step on tinchan 2.0

Nickalollyoff !Aw0s40dyqw replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #40,667

@previous (Ash Ketchup * !bbKEtchUp.)
All whilst showing off your TRAMP UTENSILS.

brie !OudrPWaUDQ (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #40,669

@40,665 (Ash Ketchup * !bbKEtchUp.)
lol, I did that once on 99chan's /cf/ board.
Cool Foodz

Ash Ketchup * !bbKEtchUp. replied with this 15 years ago, 25 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #40,670

@40,667 (Nickalollyoff !Aw0s40dyqw)

The fluorescent lights made everything look worse than everything was.

TheSheep !kJ.A4PF7.k replied with this 15 years ago, 9 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #40,674

I threw a home party at my place, friends came over, got drunk...then I pulled out the crepes I made... I put cake color in before I baked them so we had a plate full of green/blue/red crepes with nutella :D

EDIT: The faces when people pick up a green crepe while being drunk... just lol...

(Edited 44 seconds later.)

:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.