Topic: Am I still The Best Face?
[^_^] !IOdbnXsKDk started this discussion 14 years ago #19,212 Besides facefur or whatever I mean, I don't even know the guy
Poll option
Votes
Percentage
Graph
yes
3
25%
no
7
58%
witty third option
2
17%
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 14 years ago , 1 minute later[^] [v] #316,133 Do avatarfags count?
squeegee !firstkPE1Q joined in and replied with this 14 years ago , 17 seconds later, 2 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #316,136 I miss facefur D;
[^_^] !IOdbnXsKDk (OP) replied with this 14 years ago , 1 minute later, 3 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #316,139 @316,133 (B)
:( I want to say no. But they probably do.
advi !!3gpAcg/hF joined in and replied with this 14 years ago , 15 seconds later, 3 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #316,142 @316,136 (squeegee !firstkPE1Q)
> I miss facefur D;[^_^] !IOdbnXsKDk (OP) replied with this 14 years ago , 57 seconds later, 4 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #316,144 @316,136 (squeegee !firstkPE1Q)
@previous (advi !!3gpAcg/hF)
Apparently he was pretty cool right? I think I came here months after he left.
tteh !MemesToDNA joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 7 years later, 7 years after the original post[^] [v] #991,117 yes!
Ben Johnson joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 3 minutes later, 7 years after the original post[^] [v] #991,119 @316,144 ([^_^] !IOdbnXsKDk)
not cool
Anonymous G joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 3 minutes later, 7 years after the original post[^] [v] #991,122 @316,144 ([^_^] !IOdbnXsKDk)
Hahaha he was a retarded furry avatarfag
Svet !jzYkdX7lIw joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 5 minutes later, 7 years after the original post[^] [v] #991,124 Oh man, I miss Facefur. He was the best poster.
Anonymous I joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 2 hours later, 7 years after the original post[^] [v] #991,162 Penis poll.
Killer Lettuce? !!iNo3FkiZx joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 37 minutes later, 7 years after the original post[^] [v] #991,168 Don't worry about it. He' from a different Minichan arc. You two might as well be in different continuities.
Dead !Pool..v42s joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 4 hours later, 7 years after the original post[^] [v] #991,233 Hmm I wonder if I have this UID laying around somewhere
Dead !Pool..v42s double-posted this 7 years ago , 7 minutes later, 7 years after the original post[^] [v] #991,235 @previous (Dead !Pool..v42s)
Guess not :(
@991,168 (Killer Lettuce? !!iNo3FkiZx)
Yeah, it's not like I shaved his face and used it as a mask and posted anti furry porn as a shtick or something
@991,162 (I)
Expecting anything else?
@991,124 (Svet !jzYkdX7lIw)
For a furfag right?
@991,122 (G)
Pic related
@991,119 (Ben Johnson )
Ohkay
@991,117 (tteh !MemesToDNA)
<3 thanks!
↕