Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: How many people here go to the beach topless?

Anonymous A started this discussion 15 years ago #1,749

Just wondering.
I don't go to beaches because I fucking hate being around a shitload of people just lying around staring at the sky but still making insane amounts of distracting noise. Fucking people ruin everything.
What about you guys and gals?

(Edited 8 seconds later.)

SQUARED :3 !L.....AlN. joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 46 seconds later[^] [v] #32,585

Er... yeah?

Harleen Quinzel !!Sx3+/eCTM joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 14 seconds later, 1 minute after the original post[^] [v] #32,586

O_o

Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 34 seconds later, 1 minute after the original post[^] [v] #32,588

I live in a land-locked state.

Ph !5pM9NZR/l6 joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 3 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #32,590

Uhhh, every time?

hamfist !XPeqoqTFAE joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 7 seconds later, 3 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #32,591

I hate beaches

Mickey joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 6 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #32,596

Might go to a nude beach this summer just to say I did.

Anonymous H joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 59 seconds later, 7 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #32,597

@32,588 (D)
lolthis

Ph !5pM9NZR/l6 replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 8 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #32,603

@32,596 (Mickey)
Don't look down.

Anonymous I joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 7 seconds later, 8 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #32,604

I love the sight of the beach, but I don't like swimming in it. :| If you go really in the morning, or late at night...there's not so many people.

Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6 joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 11 minutes later, 20 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #32,612

No. I like to go to beaches just to walk on the shore. At night, or during the sunrise/sunset.

Anonymous K joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 22 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #32,614

i wave my penos in ther air

Experienced very experienced joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 4 hours later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #32,911

I am on the beach every day. Unless the wind is blowing or drizzle I go topless. Unless I am in the water to surf. In the winter it takes a wet suit. Topless whenever possible. OF course I am a male.

However I have been to a number of nude beaches and just south of me there is one. When everyone is nude at the same time it evens out everything. Sure everyone looks ....Not all the time because there are people that have no business showing the fat and flab and Man boobs hanging down that are bigger then many of the women. I can recommend some great places to go nude and that includes riding horse back nude and nude sailing. Just one time I noticed someone off in the distance staring at the girls on the beach. Frankly when total strangers are close together and nude they usually are far more friendly then beaches were people are dressed in beach wear. No clue why that is but I have been asked many times by really really REALLY attractive girls to put lotion on their backs.

What is really strange and everyone experience this --when it is time to dress to go in - that feels very odd - Losing the freedom of being nude.

Anonymous M joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 5 hours later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #33,247

@previous (Experienced very experienced)
I have always wanted to go to a nude beach, because it would be like a drawing haven for me... So many different body types to pick from to sketch.
Do you think it would be rude if I just started sketching random people (I wouldn't want them to know So that it would be natural).
Have you ever seen anyone drawing people at the beach before? How did people react, if so?

(Edited 49 seconds later.)

Unintentional Jackass !LASXURl1b6 joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 7 minutes later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #33,249

I always wear a shirt because people stare if I take it off. But I generally avoid beaches and such places where it is expected that I would remove my shirt.

Nega !34Kas0OdzM joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 16 minutes later, 11 hours after the original post[^] [v] #33,256

@previous (Unintentional Jackass !LASXURl1b6)
They mirin your aesthetics!

Unintentional Jackass !LASXURl1b6 replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 11 hours after the original post[^] [v] #33,258

@previous (Nega !34Kas0OdzM)
Holy frogs, I just used that word in a post :o But no, they are weirded out by my pidgeon-chest-like affliction.

Mindwurms !!4IKKtS9GG joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 9 minutes later, 11 hours after the original post[^] [v] #33,261

I never wear a shirt to the beach unless I've been sunburned. I've lost 15 pounds since last summer/toned up and will be very shirtless over spring break.

Nega !34Kas0OdzM replied with this 15 years ago, 4 hours later, 15 hours after the original post[^] [v] #33,374

@33,258 (Unintentional Jackass !LASXURl1b6)
[...]I just used that word
Were?
@previous (Mindwurms !!4IKKtS9GG)
> toned up
> toned
idontthinksotim.ppt

(Edited 1 minute later.)

Experienced very experienced replied with this 15 years ago, 1 hour later, 16 hours after the original post[^] [v] #33,396

@33,247 (M)

> I have always wanted to go to a nude beach, because it would be like a drawing haven for me... So many different body types to pick from to sketch.
> Do you think it would be rude if I just started sketching random people (I wouldn't want them to know So that it would be natural).
> Have you ever seen anyone drawing people at the beach before? How did people react, if so?

I honestly do not remember anyone with a sketch pad. I am very sure you could just ask any victim and get permission. I suspect you would draw a crowd just to look at what you are doing and meet many a friendly people in process.

It would be rude to do it non nude however. Its not unusually for a few women to have something on bottom because of time of month. Most woman use tampons but a few still are stuck on pads.
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.