Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: How does this make you feel?

Anonymous A started this discussion 15 years ago #1,479

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM4se7IL4wU

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later[^] [v] #28,397

Hi DM

hamfist !XPeqoqTFAE joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 3 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #28,402

Bobby2Sox !dinhUJfbqA joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 26 minutes later, 29 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #28,435

Foul cow

Leonidas !nBpim1wazU joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #28,503

I laughed hard.

I watched it a couple times and I think she had diarrhea so I sympathize. I don't think she knew she was being filmed as it might've been a cell phone camera.

I also hope Tosh.0 does a web redemption for that lady.

(Edited 26 seconds later.)

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 4 hours later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #28,965

@previous (Leonidas !nBpim1wazU)
> I think she had diarrhea so I sympathize.
Where did you get that idea? How would diarrhea make eating it any better?

FFS do you do this too?

Leonidas !nBpim1wazU replied with this 15 years ago, 15 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #29,011

@previous (A)

> How would diarrhea make eating it any better?

It looked like she was sniffing her hand, that's all.
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.