Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: So my neighborhood saw me nude and fucking for two months...

Anonymous A started this discussion 15 years ago #1,410

Yeah soooooo, long story short. I thought that you couldn't see shit from the window in my bedroom, so I only dressed it up with a half curtain.

This morning I got a knock on the door by a neighbor and she told me, "You need to get curtains, hun." (I am a girl, will not post pics).

"There are a lot of little children in the his area, especially little boys, and they like to look in and watch you."

I find this hilarious, but really embarrassing at the same time in known that the whole neighborhood has seen me in the nasty now.

Um...what do I do? Of course I put curtains up, but how do I deal with the shame and dealing with neighbors when I see them on the street, walking their dogs, taking out the trash, etc.?

Pic related. It's my window taken from me laying down on the bed...so you can see how high the walls are up.

Anonymous A (OP) double-posted this 15 years ago, 1 minute later[^] [v] #27,323

Here's the view of the outside. I had to stand on my bed to take it. I actually can't see in when I am driving down the road on that side...and I think the only way you can is if you were to climb the tree and look down or something?

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 58 seconds later, 2 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #27,324

This is one of those things that'll take a while to live down, so just take it in stride. Haters gonna hate and all that.

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 5 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #27,326

This makes me laugh hard.

I hope OP is known like Harleen or St. Swastika.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 37 seconds later, 5 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #27,327

@27,324 (B)
I kind of feel like packing my shit up and moving as far away as possible.
@previous (C)
Who is Harleen?

(Edited 53 seconds later.)

Nega !34Kas0OdzM joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 59 seconds later, 6 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #27,328

@27,323 (A)

> [...]were to climb the tree and look down or something?
...I believe your neighbour did just that, and got jelly.
Never underestimate the power of pure boredom.
Until further evidence, assume that nobody but this one neighbour saw you.

Anonymous B replied with this 15 years ago, 6 seconds later, 7 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #27,329

@27,326 (C)
Swastika doesn't seem like the easily shamed type. Doesn't look much like Harleen's text voice.
@27,327 (A)
Well, I suppose that would be a quick fix, but it wouldn't be easy or cheap.

(Edited 1 minute later.)

jump !VIfloDyEYo joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 7 minutes later, 14 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #27,333

Dont deprive the children.

That lady was out of line. You are in your home, if someone is looking in, she should bring it up with them or their parents.

There is probably some lonely creep who spent a good amount of money on a telephoto lense who has to go back to girls soccer and lacrosse games to get his kicks.

What about him? You are very selfish.

Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 16 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #27,335

Tiny window.

(Edited 27 seconds later.)

jump !VIfloDyEYo replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 18 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #27,339

@previous (F)
Yes. Very good. You can read. I'm proud of you.

jump !VIfloDyEYo double-posted this 15 years ago, 56 seconds later, 19 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #27,340

(nice try on the edit but you've been caught)
@27,335 (F)

> The neighbor is female.
>
>
> > This morning I got a knock on the door by a neighbor and she told me, "You need to get curtains, hun." (I am a girl, will not post pics).

(Edited 24 seconds later.)

Lawrence !9p5vCatBBQ joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 21 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #27,341

> Um...what do I do?
Don't worry about it. You'll be over it in a few days.
Also:
> girl
> minichan
<

Anonymous F replied with this 15 years ago, 16 seconds later, 21 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #27,343

@27,340 (jump !VIfloDyEYo)

Don't you have some small child's window to be at?

Anonymous B replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 24 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #27,344

@27,341 (Lawrence !9p5vCatBBQ)
> > girl
> > minichan
> Everyone's gay for ____.
I'll let you fill in the blanks. :3

Anonymous H joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 27 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #27,346

@previous (B)
CAREBEAR IS A VIRGIN OK.
THAT IS NOT CAREBEARS WINDOW.

Lawrence !9p5vCatBBQ replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 30 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #27,348

@27,344 (B)
Lol. I know, I know.
@previous (H)
uwotm8

Anonymous B replied with this 15 years ago, 31 seconds later, 30 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #27,349

@27,346 (H)
> implying people looking into a window is sex
wat

Anonymous H replied with this 15 years ago, 36 seconds later, 31 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #27,351

@27,348 (Lawrence !9p5vCatBBQ)
YEAH.

!tyLmN8C16E joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 33 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #27,352

It sounds like the neighbor is jealous that you get laid and enjoy it.

Don't worry; everybody fucks, few are satisfied.

Lawrence !9p5vCatBBQ replied with this 15 years ago, 41 seconds later, 33 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #27,353

@27,351 (H)
Alright.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 4 minutes later, 38 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #27,357

@27,352 (!tyLmN8C16E)

Oh, nice! I think I should use that line if anyone says anything to me? Or...would it be smarter to just keep silent?

Anonymous J joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 41 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #27,358

Streak over the streets and then masturbate out in the open like never before. That'll fix it.

Anonymous K joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 5 seconds later, 41 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #27,359

OP, this is not that serious of a problem. Your neighbor is an asshole.

Anonymous B replied with this 15 years ago, 13 seconds later, 41 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #27,360

@27,357 (A)
Latter. The former will only make people think you're bitchy.

Anonymous K replied with this 15 years ago, 4 minutes later, 45 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #27,363

perhaps a longer curtain? the last thing you need is some bitchy soccer mom up your ass.

Broseph !!fxnDb+Ve4 joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 53 seconds later, 46 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #27,364

@27,359 (K)
This. I doubt anyone even saw you, other than your nosy neighbor, who is probably some prude Christian soccer mom who was trying to drive her own self-righteous standards of modesty into your brain while using embarrassment as a tool. She's probably just pissed off that you're actually having sex and enjoying it, as a previous poster said. Get some nice curtains if you're worried, but don't let her get to your head.

jump !VIfloDyEYo replied with this 15 years ago, 8 minutes later, 54 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #27,366

@27,343 (F)
I wish!

Leonidas !nBpim1wazU replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 56 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #27,369

@OP

If you and your boyfriend were gay men, you'd be persecuted by the neighborhood. Be glad you're normal.
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.