Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: Monster Hunter Franchise

Anonymous A started this discussion 2 hours ago #138,339

Do you consider it “woke”?

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 2 hours ago, 5 minutes later[^] [v] #1,463,177

I forgot what that word means a long time ago

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 2 hours ago, 2 minutes later, 7 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,463,178

Somebody post the image. You know what I'm talking about.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 2 hours ago, 12 minutes later, 20 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,463,179

@1,463,177 (B)
Thats good. Means we’re moving in the right direction.

Anonymous C replied with this 2 hours ago, 1 minute later, 21 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,463,180

@previous (A)
Aren't they using the term Woke 2.0 now? I wish I was kidding

Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 1 hour ago, 3 minutes later, 24 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,463,182

yep. its in a weird, korean sorta way, but all the bones are there.
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.