Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: /WW3 General/ #2

Anonymous A started this discussion 1 hour ago #138,333

I know I know I've been gone for a while. What can I say? Life happens. Anyway I'm back for the time being so let's get back into this

Anonymous A (OP) double-posted this 1 hour ago, 1 minute later[^] [v] #1,463,134

The last thing we need is for this moron to start another war or I guess this would be like opening a new front within the same war.

Anonymous A (OP) triple-posted this 1 hour ago, 55 seconds later, 2 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,463,135

He'll literally suggest anything other than pulling out of Iran so you just know this is a guaranteed forever war lol

Anonymous A (OP) quadruple-posted this 1 hour ago, 1 minute later, 4 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,463,136

You know now that data centers are legitimate military targets, we should all be concerned because these techfags have put one of these in everyone's backyard so nobody is safe.

Anonymous A (OP) quintuple-posted this 1 hour ago, 5 minutes later, 10 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,463,137

Ah Macron always with his ambitions to be king. Not a bad play though with the Germans being disgraced recently because of one of their top intelligence guys being outed as a spy. Now everyone will look to France to protect Europe

Anonymous A (OP) sextuple-posted this 52 minutes ago, 19 minutes later, 29 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,463,139

If this is the number they're giving us it's probably double this.

Anonymous A (OP) septuple-posted this 45 minutes ago, 7 minutes later, 36 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,463,141

At this point you have to wonder how much of this pope/trump rivalry is real and how much is propped up by the media but regardless it's pretty funny to watch from the sidelines. Can you imagine if they really off this guy?
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.