Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: U.K visit

Doc !mjoQJhzjwM started this discussion 2 hours ago #138,326

If I ever get around to visiting I definitely would like to try out the Sunday dinner. Oh and a traditional breakfast with the beans and stuff.

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 2 hours ago, 6 minutes later[^] [v] #1,463,103

@OP

> If I ever get around to visiting I definitely would like to try out the Sunday dinner. Oh and a traditional breakfast with the beans and stuff.

The breakfast is great if made right. The bet English food I had was made by Poles. Go figure.

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 1 hour ago, 1 hour later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,463,120

At Toby Carvery?

Doc !mjoQJhzjwM (OP) replied with this 55 minutes ago, 6 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,463,122

@previous (C)
Maybe. but if not a chain place then at least a local food truck or restaurant.

For the food truck, theres this one I saw on IG a while back, where they serve baked potatoes and you add toppings to it beans, cheese, etc. I think some guy added tuna on his. Thought that was an interesting combination worth trying out.

Anonymous C replied with this 53 minutes ago, 2 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,463,123

@previous (Doc !mjoQJhzjwM)
Don't do it! Toby Carvery is disgusting and evil!

Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 30 minutes ago, 22 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,463,126

I went through the London market and had meat pies filled with sausage. Yum. I liked a lot of the street food, including various Indian and pesties - the Welsh empanada.
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.