Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: Feeling suicidal?

Anonymous A started this discussion 50 minutes ago #138,300

Don't let Trump outlive you. Hang on until the partying ends. You owe it to yourself.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 43 minutes ago, 7 minutes later[^] [v] #1,462,838

You ever think about how many meanings the terms "take out" and "hang" hand?

I’m going to take you out of this life.

I’m going to take you out on a date.

I’m getting take out.

Let’s hang out.

Go hang yourself.

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 22 minutes ago, 20 minutes later, 27 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,462,847

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
> Go hang yourself.

We wish you would.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 19 minutes ago, 3 minutes later, 31 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,462,848

I didn't use the word take, nor out. English is hard, some people never get it.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 15 minutes ago, 3 minutes later, 35 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,462,850

@1,462,847 (C)
Cry about it.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 13 minutes ago, 1 minute later, 37 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,462,853

@1,462,848 (A)

> I didn't use the word take, nor out. English is hard, some people never get it.

Did I say that you did or is there something similar about the ways you can use the terms "hang" and "take out" that I pointed out? Or are you one of those people that just likes acting smug for the sake of being annoying?

Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 9 minutes ago, 3 minutes later, 40 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,462,855

@1,462,847 (C)

Speak for yourself lazy joke guy
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.