Minichan

Topic: How come men just decide to have a penis?

RealestWomanOfAllTime started this discussion 2 hours ago #138,284

I’m over here, minding my business, keeping to myself, trying to get some work done, living life, working on myself, and I go scrolling on the internet, and some man decides to have a big penis. Why do men decide to have a penis when I’m trying to focus? It’s wrong. Men should stop that. We have to police men, have the government come in and have em handled.

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 2 hours ago, 8 minutes later[^] [v] #1,462,736

So what are you proposing exactly? AI monitored chastity cages?

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 2 hours ago, 5 minutes later, 13 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,462,737

Because of patriarchy

Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU joined in and replied with this 57 minutes ago, 1 hour later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,462,739

Molon labe
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.