Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: I can’t stand young people who always drop shit and can’t open or close a door.

Anonymous A started this discussion 3 hours ago #138,259

They let the door close in your face. Or they enter the house without closing the door behind them. Who raised them?

I have a step son who was always dropping shit. His food, his phone, documents. I couldn’t figure it out but he wasn’t 3 and it was fucking annoying. Constant clatter and mess. I made him walk outside for half an hour holding two bricks overhead. He hasn’t dropped anything since.

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 57 minutes ago, 2 hours later[^] [v] #1,462,537

Americans think that warrantless NSA wiretapping is constitutional.

Oatmeal Fucker !BYUc1TwJMU joined in and replied with this 51 minutes ago, 5 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,462,538

@previous (B)

Americans think that the world is a stage, and can't see that the script was already written.

Anonymous B replied with this 41 minutes ago, 10 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,462,540

Americans are so enslaved now that Americans don't care if the CIA tortures, but Americans lose their minds if the media reports the story.
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.