Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: The Cornell 7 thing

Anonymous A started this discussion 1 hour ago #138,245

I get that the worst part of it is the fact that it’s gang rape. If 7 out of 8 people involved were male, that’s pretty gay though.

Anonymous A (OP) double-posted this 1 hour ago, 34 seconds later[^] [v] #1,462,393

I mean, there are gay people that have never had sex with that many men at the same time.

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 51 minutes ago, 37 minutes later, 37 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,462,401

It’s like a more evil version of a later Rocco Siffredi film. People used to post clips on another board to troll. Three guys on a woman and a few more stroking off and waiting their turn. Gay as fuck. Probably popular with hardcore misogynists.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 18 minutes ago, 32 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,462,403

Tbh I don’t get people on the internet defending this. Obviously it wasn’t consensual, but even if hypothetically it was 100% consensual, I’m sorry, but I’m high key judging any dude who wants to get naked with 6 other dudes, that’s messed up.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 15 minutes ago, 3 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,462,404

I considered editing or deleting that but then I thought about it, like hypothetically, if you had a friend, and you found out he wanted to have sex with as many other men in the room as possible, I don’t know what you’d do, but. I get… how do I say this?


I get were supposed to be non-judgmental of people’s decisions and stuff, but there are some things where it’s like, maybe it’s okay to judge that.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc triple-posted this 15 minutes ago, 40 seconds later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,462,405

Like, it’s not possible to want that and not have mental problems at the very least.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc quadruple-posted this 10 minutes ago, 4 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,462,407

It’s like all the people on the internet who are like "she’s lying she consented" imagine that’s true for a second. Then what. They’re innocent so now it’s okay? What the fuck were they trying to do? Invent a new STD ebolaids hybrid and get us all killed? Jail.
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.