Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: I'm feeling pretty low.

Anonymous A started this discussion 2 hours ago #138,237

I got drunk yesterday and went down by the river to a homeless camp. I ended up fucking some homeless woman there. After sobering up I feel mentally wrecked. My dick has also been itching and tingling. I'm thinking about leaving alcohol alone and just smoking weed.

boof joined in and replied with this 2 hours ago, 2 minutes later[^] [v] #1,462,337

homelessexual

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 48 minutes ago, 1 hour later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,462,340

@previous (boof)
oh damn!

Anonymous C double-posted this 47 minutes ago, 43 seconds later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,462,341

Yeah, maybe lay off the sauce a bit.
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.