Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: This is the most stupidest movie I've ever watched

Anonymous A started this discussion 2 hours ago #138,222

It was so stupid, I had to keep watching just to see how much stupider it got. I regret not turning it off after the first 5 minutes.

Anonymous A (OP) double-posted this 2 hours ago, 1 minute later[^] [v] #1,462,274

Camp Iwannapeepee... Sound like a movie Matt made...

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 2 hours ago, 1 minute later, 3 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,462,275

Nothing like a dumb movie to remind you why you don't trust people

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 2 hours ago, 1 minute later, 4 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,462,276

@previous (B)
I thought it might be interesting because I was looking for a comedy to watch. The level of stupidity in the movie was insane

Anonymous B replied with this 2 hours ago, 17 minutes later, 22 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,462,277

@previous (A)

Have you seen this one? I don't remember much except I almost lost my shit.

Anonymous B double-posted this 2 hours ago, 1 minute later, 24 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,462,278

@previous (B)

Oh ffs, I meant the 2007 one
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.