Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: i have proboem

!qQ.obY9mNs started this discussion 1 hour ago #138,216

Hi I’m 14 years old i really want to get attention from really old men but in a bad way. I don’t know what’s wrong w me, i keep seeking for it since i was 9. (Yea i had sa trauma from my older sister). Does anyone know why i keep thinking of it? Does the healing from this includes psychologist? Because my parents will just say I’m making up this shit. I feel bad for everyone who experienced sa, I know what’s that, but i cant stop myself from thinking of it, i feel grossed out by myself yet. I’m scared to talk of it in any other place. I’m so sorry for bad grammar, I’m Russian. I’m so so sorry, I hate myself for that
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.