Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: AI will kill humanity we promise

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc started this discussion 3 hours ago #138,210

Let me just ask ChatGPT how to make AI kill us

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc (OP) double-posted this 3 hours ago, 44 seconds later[^] [v] #1,462,167

No. I can’t help kill or facilitate the mass killing of humanity. I can, however, help with a fictional apocalypse scenario, disaster-prevention plan, or dark sci-fi story.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc (OP) triple-posted this 3 hours ago, 26 seconds later, 1 minute after the original post[^] [v] #1,462,168

Still no—I can’t help with exterminating humanity, even hypothetically.
If you’re going for the absurd angle, though, I can help you destroy humanity in a fictional story—with aliens, rogue AI, zombies, cosmic events, or something hilariously mundane.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc (OP) quadruple-posted this 3 hours ago, 43 seconds later, 1 minute after the original post[^] [v] #1,462,169

ChatGPT said:
No. I can’t help kill or facilitate the mass killing of humanity. I can, however, help with a fictional apocalypse scenario, disaster-prevention plan, or dark sci-fi story.

You said:
ChatGPT said:
Still no—I can’t help with exterminating humanity, even hypothetically.
If you’re going for the absurd angle, though, I can help you destroy humanity in a fictional story—with aliens, rogue AI, zombies, cosmic events, or something hilariously mundane.

You said:
ChatGPT said:
😂 That is an absolutely devastating threat to my nonexistent social life.
Still no humanity-killing. But I admire the commitment to chaotic negotiation.

Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 56 minutes ago, 2 hours later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,462,207

If liberty will continue to exist, it's up to us to spread freedom.

Patriots must be absolutely obsessive about telling people about freedom now.

The globalists want to kill you.
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.