Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: Is America over?

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc started this discussion 1 hour ago #138,208

I think I was late to the party
Poll option Votes Percentage Graph
1 100%
- 0%

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc (OP) double-posted this 1 hour ago, 25 seconds later[^] [v] #1,462,143

Like I love America, it’s the greatest nation, and it kinda sucks.

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 1 hour ago, 1 minute later, 1 minute after the original post[^] [v] #1,462,144

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
Why do you think it's the greatest nation? What are your metrics? What other nations have you lived in?

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc (OP) replied with this 1 hour ago, 18 seconds later, 1 minute after the original post[^] [v] #1,462,145

We have the most powerful military, the best technology, and it looks like this.

Is this okay? Is it bad? No. Are you excited about this? I’m not.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc (OP) double-posted this 1 hour ago, 2 minutes later, 4 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,462,146

I hear old people say Japan in the 80s was a place where stuff happened. They thought it was going to be the future. I don’t know if I care about the future, but it feels good to think the future is coming, and it’s really sad when it doesn’t come, but at least you felt something. I’m not feeling anything right now. I’m really not.

Anonymous B replied with this 1 hour ago, 32 seconds later, 4 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,462,147

@1,462,145 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
The best technology? That's China. The most beautiful cities? That's Western Europe.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc (OP) replied with this 1 hour ago, 1 minute later, 6 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,462,148

@previous (B)
I’d say Taiwan, South Korea, and the Netherlands have the best hardware, China and the US have the best software, and Canada has the best maple syrup. Which counts as a form of technology.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc (OP) double-posted this 1 hour ago, 1 minute later, 7 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,462,149

Ngl, nothing was invented between right now today and 2014 that was worth it.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc (OP) triple-posted this 1 hour ago, 2 minutes later, 10 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,462,150

Like imagine if ChatGPT didn’t exist. Oh no, everybody would be able to do less work so they would work less. That sounds aweful.

Anonymous B replied with this 1 hour ago, 5 minutes later, 15 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,462,152

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
Serious question: how many countries have you lived in besides the US?

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc (OP) replied with this 1 hour ago, 31 seconds later, 16 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,462,153

@previous (B)
Lived in or visited?

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc (OP) double-posted this 1 hour ago, 17 seconds later, 16 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,462,154

I’ve been to Europe, I never lived there.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc (OP) triple-posted this 1 hour ago, 2 minutes later, 19 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,462,155

I know there are some countries that are dictatorships and / or poor, and that’s worse. Although, I don’t see exactly where we’re going that’s supposed to be better than what we have right now.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc (OP) quadruple-posted this 59 minutes ago, 1 minute later, 20 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,462,156

it seems like the country is slowly decaying

(Edited 1 minute later.)

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc (OP) quintuple-posted this 59 minutes ago, 38 seconds later, 21 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,462,157

Like yeah the economy grows, but who’s getting richer?

Anonymous B replied with this 53 minutes ago, 5 minutes later, 26 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,462,158

@1,462,153 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
Lived in.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 53 minutes ago, 16 seconds later, 27 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,462,159

@1,462,146 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)

> I hear old people say Japan in the 80s was a place where stuff happened.

TBH I was so confused why MAGA voters like Japan and then I realized they’re in their 60s, and 1980 was almost 50 years ago, so when they were growing up they were probably playing Japanese video games and that’s why.

(Edited 1 minute later.)

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 52 minutes ago, 44 seconds later, 27 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,462,160

They say it’s cultural and then start yapping about Christianity and I never understood that. It is cultural, it just doesn’t have anything to do with Christianity.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc triple-posted this 50 minutes ago, 1 minute later, 29 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,462,161

Interestingly enough, Nigerians like Trump more than Japanese people.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc quadruple-posted this 48 minutes ago, 2 minutes later, 31 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,462,162

Apparently a lot of the MAGA accounts on the internet are actually guys in Nigeria pretending to be white Americans.
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.