Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: What porn does to the brain

Meta started this discussion 1 hour ago #138,205

I like women, but I think I was looking at trans porn because femininity is forbidden so it’s like a fetish, but then I got used to it and got bored of it.

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 1 hour ago, 1 minute later[^] [v] #1,462,131

Weekly update:

TW
- Tewi got a new breast-related event chain and 16 new childcare events.
- The ejaculation nerf got reverted. Large Loads now increases ejaculation sizes by even more than before.
- Eirin's Thick Semen treatment no longer has a cooldown.
- A crash if you had more than 1000 uncollected panty types and used the Occult Balls to wish for panties got fixed.

BLUE_RESORT
- A bunch of command text got translated.
- The TW Emuera version (with some freeze fixes) got added. Hopefully the game will be more stable now.
- Andira is now translated.
- The ZP show is now fully translated.
- A bug where Miyu's attack buff never actually worked got fixed.

GVT
- The Shop menu and status screens are now translated.

OTHER GAMES
- I uploaded a new era game to the Git: eraImasP-X, an iDOLM@STER brothel management game.

WIP
- The ATW devs are slowly but surely merging in the new JP update. About 100 merge conflicts are left (out of 500 to start). Please wait warmly.
- I'm still working on those yandere changes (the coding is done, I just need to finish testing them). Once they're up, I'll work on finishing off that TW dialogue update.

Meta (OP) replied with this 1 hour ago, 1 minute later, 2 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,462,132

@previous (B)
Yeah I don’t care if the Democrats take my guns away. I used to be a big gun but but then I realized every shot is kind of the same and I got bored of it.
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.