Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: I just squatted over and shat into a storm drain.

Anonymous A started this discussion 2 hours ago #138,204

It ends up in the same place and no one ran out and tried to stop me.

If I was a sheep I would have strained my colon for another 20 minutes pointlessly.

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 2 hours ago, 18 minutes later[^] [v] #1,462,121

Smart move, you just saved $0.00047 on your water bill too!

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 2 hours ago, 2 minutes later, 20 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,462,123

But have you considered the American police state?

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 1 hour ago, 15 minutes later, 36 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,462,130

@1,462,121 (B)
The more I think about it, the more the benefits stack up.
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.