Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: England: famous around the world for...

Anonymous A started this discussion 2 hours ago #138,202

1. Beautiful women
2. Great teeth
3. Delicious, flavorful food
4. Isolationism
5. Loving the French
6. Welcoming to immigrants

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 2 hours ago, 40 minutes later[^] [v] #1,462,119

I’m not sure about number 4. Has Britain ever been isolationist? I think Ireland would be isolationist if it wasn’t for the British.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 2 hours ago, 28 seconds later, 40 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,462,120

Not culturally isolationist, just politically isolationist.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 2 hours ago, 7 minutes later, 47 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,462,126

@1,462,119 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
They are all sarcasm, if you did not notice.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 2 hours ago, 3 minutes later, 50 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,462,127

@previous (A)
Ngl I’m so used to people saying the British have bad teeth my eyes saw the word good and then my brain rejected it and I read bad and didn’t see the sarcasm.
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.