Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: I actually agree with this

Doc !mjoQJhzjwM started this discussion 1 hour ago #138,194

https://x.com/Blut_stamm/status/2106265043394298081/video/1?s=46

Doc !mjoQJhzjwM (OP) double-posted this 54 minutes ago, 16 minutes later[^] [v] #1,462,053

I agree with everything except “taking money from the Jews and build a new country.” All three are Americans, it would be no different if the two proposed they build a new country for whites and ship them out there. It’s the same problem. We can’t send whites to Europe because they’re not Europeans. A white U.S citizen is not the same as a white Englishmen for example.

It’s fine if you want to segregate and have a sort of endemically white American tribes like how there are indigenous tribes. That would be good for blacks, etc as well. that makes sense to me.

But technically speaking regardless of the race. If you’re born or naturalized in the U.S. you’re American and you would be considered overall “my people”. Now if you want your little club because you want space, I can get behind that because I’m tired or rather im indifferent towards to white people and black people. I have my many reasons but quite frankly I just tune both out. I don’t subscribe to racial discrimination nor do I subscribe to over generalizations or victimhood mentality.

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 18 minutes ago, 36 minutes later, 53 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,462,057

monkey dot app? Is that what blacks use now?

Doc !mjoQJhzjwM (OP) replied with this 12 minutes ago, 6 minutes later, 59 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,462,058

@previous (B)
Wouldnt know. Sort of out of the loop when it comes to that stuff.
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.