Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: Erik I found a picture of ur dad

Meta started this discussion 1 hour ago #138,189

You didn’t tell me you were Asian. That’s so cool, so like, does that mean you eat Chinese food and shit? I love sushi. Wow, Erik I though were were friends, why didn’t you tell me this shit, why’d you keep this from me? That’s like hella disrespectful bro. What do you have against your old man’s? Be built Singapore, he’s the ancestor of all British thots and cunts alike. You owe him respect.

Meta (OP) double-posted this 1 hour ago, 4 minutes later[^] [v] #1,462,015

My nigga I thought you was black

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 1 hour ago, 11 minutes later, 16 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,462,022

Do you tell your dad you do this shit Meta? Fuck you hoe, Erik is one of the most brave women on here, she stands up for the shit she believe in. Erika is a good woman.
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.