Notice
: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.
Minichan
Hot
Topics
Bumps
Replies
New topic
History
Watchlist
Bulletins
Events
Folks
Search
Shuffle
Stuff
Topic: Evil people are gay
Anonymous
A
started this discussion
1 hour ago
#138,186
Gay people aren’t evil. I didn’t say that. I said evil people are gay.
Watch
Quote
8 visits
Anonymous
A
(OP) double-posted this
1 hour ago
, 24 seconds later
[^]
[v]
#1,461,999
This was funnier in my head.
Quote
Cite
Anonymous
B
joined in and replied with this
1 hour ago
, 5 minutes later, 5 minutes after the original post
[^]
[v]
#1,462,000
I love gay people! Not that one.
Quote
Cite
Reply
[Top]
Name
:
Please familiarise yourself with the
rules
and
markup syntax
before posting.
↕
Note: Your browser's JavaScript is disabled; some site features may not fully function.