Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: What level of porn would you have to be in for you to kill yourself?

Anonymous A started this discussion 1 hour ago #138,143

I was thinking about it, there are different levels to how embarrassing porn is. Think about it, if everybody saw your penis that’s not that bad. But if everybody saw you have a foot fetish, that’s like way worse. What type of fetish or porn would you have to be in that you’d rather just kill yourself? Where do you draw the line? Is it pee, what is it?

Like, okay, as a hypothetical, if it was either bestiality porn, or I fly an airplane into a ship or a building or something, full kamikaze 9/11 Jihad… I’m probably going to blow myself up. That’s the honorable thing to do.
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.